The Ultimate Intimidation

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
As an experiment, I walked into a pool room I am very familiar with. I was wearing hip waders, a biohazard jacket, a welding mask (without the darkened lens), scuba gloves and a hard hat with a light afixed to it. I set the balls on the table and began shooting. I shot for over 2 hours and nobody even asked to play me. Now that is intimidation!!!

Big Perm you may have seen me last night!!!

mrgoochio

pool hall junkey
Silver Member
At my pool room in LA, I could be dressed completely normal and probably play for 5 hours straight without anyone asking to play with me. Am I that intimidating too? :thumbup: Not really, this pool room is just not that kind of place..

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
As an experiment, I walked into a pool room I am very familiar with. I was wearing hip waders, a biohazard jacket, a welding mask (without the darkened lens), scuba gloves and a hard hat with a light afixed to it. I set the balls on the table and began shooting. I shot for over 2 hours and nobody even asked to play me. Now that is intimidation!!!

Hey Earl S.:

Were you also wearing the earmuffs and the velcro elbow/knee weights? :D

Sam Waltz

My way...
Silver Member
Lol

I don't see a problem with any of that....except for the lighted headgear! Why would ANYBODY wanna play someone with such a lighting advantage. Oughta be outlawed IMO! :p

Try a hockey mask and a machette on your belt next time and see if the nits don't come a runnin'! :thumbup:

eze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Its a wonder the owner didnt come over and say Hey Mr intimidator would you put he pool cue away and go over and fix the shiittter pipes,you just
scared the all custmors away..

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member

Wanna play some doubles:cool:

hazmat_suit.jpg

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Careful what you wish for

:killingme:
This thread is useless without pics.

I disagree-the image Newstroke describes-as seen with the 'theatre of the mind' is sufficiently disturbing. The reality of a photo would spoil the fun.

Newstroke-keep em coming. You sir have a slight wobble in your gyro. Nothing to worry about. It's better than the Sunday comics.

3railkick

ChazL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I walked into a pool room I am very familiar with. I was wearing hip waders, a biohazard jacket, a welding mask (without the darkened lens), scuba gloves and a hard hat with a light afixed to it. . .

You, sir, are a strange man. A VERY strange man.

danquixote

DanQuixote
Silver Member
If you had stayed there much longer....I suspect the nice little men in white would have fitted you with the extra long sleeve model canvas jacket, and offered you a thorazine cocktail.....lmao.....that was some crazy sh!t.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
that is the nuts!

I'll play you some captains one pocket, in my offshore gear.

Grey Ghost

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Were you shopping in Wal-Mart last night too?