The Wonderful World Of Billiards , Snooker , Pool etc !

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

ASHLEY CARTY SECURES RETURN TO PROFESSIONAL SNOOKER TOUR WITH VICTORY IN PLAY-OFF FINAL​

Former English Under-21 champion Ashley Carty will return to the main professional circuit next season courtesy of a 5-2 win against Florian Nuessle in Darlington on Sunday. The Rotherham man lost his place last year, but hit four 50-plus breaks to secure a new two-year World Snooker Tour card. Stream top snooker action live on discovery+, the Eurosport app and Eurosport.com ;​

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/snooker...tory-in-play-off-final_sto9446477/story.shtml

Ashley Carty wins Q Tour playoff event​

by David Caulfield on March 6, 2023 :

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

JOHN HIGGINS ENDS TITLE DROUGHT BY RETAINING CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE SNOOKER CROWN AGAINST JUDD TRUMP – 'IT FEELS AMAZING'​

John Higgins won all four matches on Thursday on his way to completing a 3-1 win over Judd Trump in the Championship League final in Leicester. The free-scoring four-time world champion defended the invitational title he lifted last February to secure his spot in the Champion of Champions event later this year. Stream top snooker action live on discovery+, the Eurosport app and Eurosport.com :​

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vera Selby R.I.P.

Vera Selby: 'Pioneer of women's snooker' dies at the age of 93 :​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/64962256

SHAUN MURPHY LEADS VERA SELBY TRIBUTES AFTER DEATH OF FIRST WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION – 'A PIONEER OF WOMEN'S SNOOKER'​

Vera Selby MBE, the first women's world champion, has died at the age of 93. Selby twice claimed the sport's top prize in 1976 and 1981 and was an eight-time women's world billiards champion in the 1970s. She was also a respected coach, referee and commentator and earned an MBE for her services to the sport in 2016. Eurosport analyst Reanne Evans expressed her sadness at the news. :​

VERA SELBY MBE PASSES AWAY :​

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

John Morra

6h ·

In 1984 my father Mario Morra made history and became one of the very few Canadians to qualify into the final 32 and compete at the Crucible Theatre in the World Snooker Championships. Super Mario has six 147’s to his credit and huge win over Jimmy White in the 1983 Jameson International Open.
I’m a proud son to say the least and I know I make him equally proud on and off the table.
❤️
🙏

Thank you Jason Devanney for producing this photo it’s pure gold and pops loves it!
You can pay for school but you can’t buy class.
💯

He was just 30 is this pic.
Bello Ragazzo!