The World of Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman auction from June 2023...Picture of Newman Pool Room and other stuffs!

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This might been posted before...

The World of Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman auction from June 2023...Picture of Newman Pool Room and other stuffs!
Video and Catalogue in PDF

From People Magazine:​

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward's Personal Possessions from Their 50-Year Marriage Up for Auction​

paul-newman-joanne-woodward-auction-.jpg

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Check out the lights above the table...then, look here: The same?

<iframe width="1259" height="708" src="
" title="The Hustler (1961) - Fast Eddie finally beats Fats [HD]" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out the lights above the table...then, look here: The same?

<iframe width="1259" height="708" src="
" title="The Hustler (1961) - Fast Eddie finally beats Fats [HD]" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wow, nice catch.

Lou Figueroa

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn‘t look like the shades have the same exact embossed lower edges as in the movie.
I‘m surprised at the antique style/net-pocket table though. You would think he’d also have a ball-return (Schmidt/Brunswick/whatever) to memorialize the important scenes.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I have connections to a race/resto shop here in CT and the guys at that shop are called on from time to time to do race support and as you might expect they cater to all sorts of people from wealthy hobbyists all the way up to pro racers and everyone always said that Paul Newman was an extremely talented driver, and that he could put down some amazing times. I know he spent a fair amount of time racing Bob Sharpe Nissans at Lime Rock Park.

Last edited:

YukonCornelius

Registered
I'd say so and that table is something else. 1860. Wow. The cue are worth a look for sure. Ain't nuthin' gonna be cheap. It's Paul Newman's stuff.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
to the right top, where the lot number is tap the black arrow to see list of other items,instead of scrolling by lot number!