They're in!

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Want your special hardback edition? The wait is over!
I have the books in hand and I'm ready to ship.
Ordering is easy. Just paypal $129.00 to
trwirth369@gmail.com
I will respond with a confirmation email and your signed and dated book will be on its way.

Thank you for the support!

Tom

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Only 150 copies printed. Not to be repeated at any time.
Bound in faux leather with classy silver foil lettering.
Bound to become collector's items.
They are going fast. Yesterday was the first day of sales
and over 2 dozen sold. At this rate they may not last a week.
If you enjoy the game of One Pocket or if you just like the game
of pool, you need this book in your billiards library.
Think of it; when "Winning One Pocket" came out it sold for $40.00.
Now if you can find it, you can't buy it for less than $400.00
And there were many more printed than "Controlled Aggression".

As an investment it's better than gold!

Cheers and thanks,

Tom Wirth

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There has been an amazing turnout of orders of my Special hardback edition of "Controlled Aggression"
I couldn't be more pleased at the support I have received from so many of you. I thank you with great affection.

The book has been available since early afternoon Thursday and on the first day I was so saturated with orders I spend the wee hours fill out your requests. Today I began filling orders around 7:30 this morning and I haven't stopped except for a 30 minute break for a bite to eat. I'm a growing boy...mostly sideways anymore. My pool table is covered with boxes of books. I will have to make multiple trips to the PO because I don't feel right about hogging a clerk for an hour while they process them all.

I'm glad I upped the number to 150 or many late comers would be out of luck. As it is I still have a couple boxes of books left on the shelf. So if you haven't ordered a book yet and plan to do so, you had better get started.

Thanks again for the wonderful support.
Tom

JoeFlorida19

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Whelp... Either this is a scam or this is legit and someone is trying to scam me after the fact. I'll either get the book or I will not, I'll post here in a week or so. TRWpool, please reach out to me if you can.

Next day -- a third party emailed me attempting to get me to reroute payment due to "error". Pay attention on these.

Last edited:

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm here good buddy. All is well. My name is Tom Wirth and I wrote the book, "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression". I have been selling the spiral bound version for over 8 years and now I have a once only special Hard back limited edition version which I am selling for $129.00 exclusively through me. No middle man on this trip. You can order via paypal to my account trwirth369@gmail.com There are many on this site who know of my reputation. No scams here. I will respond with an email if you are sure to include your email address and I will get a signed copy out to you as quickly as I possible can. That's pretty quick too.
Cheers,
Tom Wirth aka trwpool

JoeFlorida19

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm here good buddy. All is well. My name is Tom Wirth and I wrote the book, "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression". I have been selling the spiral bound version for over 8 years and now I have a once only special Hard back limited edition version which I am selling for $129.00 exclusively through me. No middle man on this trip. You can order via paypal to my account trwirth369@gmail.com There are many on this site who know of my reputation. No scams here. I will respond with an email if you are sure to include your email address and I will get a signed copy out to you as quickly as I possible can. That's pretty quick too.
Cheers,
Tom Wirth aka trwpool
Thank you, Tom. Sorry if my comment caught you off guard.

**Anyone ordering here, a third party emailed me attempting to get me to reroute payment due to "error". Pay attention on these.

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well it is Sunday afternoon and 5 more books sold today. I'm now down to 9 copies left in stock.
Time to make a move if you haven't already.
paypal to trwirth369@gmail.com
$129.00 and done.
Additional shipping charges for Canada, Europe, the moon, twilight zone, and Heaven.

Cheers,
Tom

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Great Joe, I sure hope you're satisfied with the book!
In a few days days they will be off the market. They will current and history at the same time.
If you are taking requests we’d love to see a DVD of each page.

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I’ll take one. I don’t have PayPal, can you take Zelle?

Unfortunately I don't take Zelle but if you tell me you will send a check or postal money order I will hold a book for you.
Thank you,

Tom

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I still have three on the shelf waiting for owners! Don't be the guy left without one.
paypal $129.00 to trwirth369@gmail.com.
Signed and dated. Free US shipping.

Tom

Now I'm down to two.

Last edited:

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Update 10.3.23
Sold out of Special Limited hardback edition copies of "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression".
Thanks to all of you who supported me in this effort. It was an idea in the making for a few years and
I'm happy to say I fulfilled my goal and you all made it a rounding success!

The spiral bound version is still available should you wish to go that route.
Cheers and thanks again!

Tom

InsertCleverNameHere

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update 10.3.23
Sold out of Special Limited hardback edition copies of "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression".
Thanks to all of you who supported me in this effort. It was an idea in the making for a few years and
I'm happy to say I fulfilled my goal and you all made it a rounding success!

The spiral bound version is still available should you wish to go that route.
Cheers and thanks again!

Tom
Ahh damn I shoulda read all the way through the thread before sending 😂 oh well.