Thief in Cape Girardeau Mo.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
This is JR,I own JR's Bar and Billiards the place where it happen. Once again I feel real bad that it happen and also embarrassed that it happen at my place even tho I had nothing to do with the game cept calling his stakehorse to tell him that Gary was here looking for action. I felt it was right to give Gary $200 of the money and also Bar the guy for life. Let me say this guy is not from here and No one from here would ever do anything like that so I don't want 1 bad apple that's not even a local to give all the other players a bad name. Ive known Gary a long time and consider him a friend and Hes always in action and Ive never seen him stiff anyone like this guy says he did.

Classy move, Sir, both getting Gary back to even and banning the theif for life.

Kudos to you! :thumbup:

best,
brian kc

philly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Quick search on facebook shows it as the same person

You guys are better than the FBI! Great job. Maybe this guy will be forced to confess or be barred from all poolrooms in the U.S. It's what he deserves.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not too swift

How does this guy do this and not expect to be exposed? Had to be really desperate for the $$$. I mean, you know his name and now (apparently) what he looks like (which one of the three in the picture is him?) .... for $400 he has branded himself for life in the pool world...........

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great move by the owner to throw some money back to Gary after and what a small amount to ruin your rep over.

philly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He probably needed the money to get straight as they say. Wouldn't be the first time.

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was arrested and charged with robbing Coinstar machines in the area and from what I hear he can't leave the county for 5 years.

How the heck do you rob a Coinstar machine? Aren't they all located inside the store? Seems tough and getting away wouldn't be easy being weighed down by $300 in nickels and jingling like Santy Claus.

I guess that could be why he didn't get away with it..

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Here is a picture from a tournament played in Ohio, it shows a Brandon Williams and wanted to see if it's the same guy. The guy pictured looks like he's about 5'9" though and not 6'3" though, will do some more searching to see what I find.

Obviously Mike Davis doesn't exterminate rodents.

JV

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I didn't quite understand totally what was typed. It sounded like the Spectator stole the money. I guess while he was talking with the Spectator, his opponent used that time to swipe the money from the light, right?

It can be a Big Ole World out there but much smaller in the Pool World.

This will eventually come back to Haunt this scum ten fold.

I got ripped by a Transient once that I was trying to be nice to. However, I did find out where him and his girl were shacking up shortly there after.

I went there, grabbed a garbage bag and took every last piece of clothing that both him and his old lady owned. I figured that if they ripped me and were leaving town, they would do it with what they were wearing.

It would have been a very long trip back to Quebec from Saskatchewan by Greyhound. They were most likely pretty ripe by the time they got home.

See, ya don't mess with the Blue Hog. I tangled with a bear 400 miles into the bush last week fishing. You should have seen the bear. If ya need a traveling pardner in the future, pm me.

Sorreee. I should learn how to make pictoores a bit smaller.

Seriously, there were more than a few local Native women in the bar Sat night that would have given a bear a run for their money. Not me tho. Sunday night I came down with Periorbital Edema.

Attachments

• Picture 132.jpg
    Picture 132.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Good Lord, Blue, is that your out of focus mug I just scrolled by? Damn near scared me to death. Probably scared the shit out of the bear, too. :)

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a picture from a tournament played in Ohio, it shows a Brandon Williams and wanted to see if it's the same guy. The guy pictured looks like he's about 5'9" though and not 6'3" though, will do some more searching to see what I find.

That's him. He is from the Dayton OH area. The original post sounds like something he would do.

2strong4u

Banned
How does this guy do this and not expect to be exposed? Had to be really desperate for the $$$. I mean, you know his name and now (apparently) what he looks like (which one of the three in the picture is him?) .... for $400 he has branded himself for life in the pool world...........

Apparently it's the man on our left hand side. I saw same photo online and it said who's who. Richy Richardson in middle and,Chuck Ralston on right.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
this kid is a felon already and on probation. all it takes is to tell him to come up with the money in 24 hours or call the police.

j.r. is a stand up guy for giving you some of the money back. he is the owner so he can call the police and turn in a report. or the op can as well. this kid will get picked up quickly and sent to jail. and this would be for his own good because it seems he needs someone to stop him before its too late.
he would know this and pay back.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Yeah Tramp. I think that we scared the crap outta each other. I turned to run, tripped and hit my face on a large rock.

That's my story anyway. I have been a little out of focus since.