Things That Make You Go Hmm !

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Corey Deuel

·

https://www.facebook.com/#
Some of these fans so desperate for a win...can they really hold the flag up n act like usa is back if they do win?? Fedor was built in Russia by Russian federation paid for him to go everywhere paid for his training w Johan "euro coach" ive been there ive seen him grow as a player they have a nice program in russia and spent lots of money to build a player like him. he also has lots of talent but opportunities make us who we are.now these fans gonna act like usa doing something if we win?? ...bs.. usa needs to put up money to train players and create our own fedor. We have plenty of great players here that CHOOSE not to play because expenses 4k need to finish 5th to break even. We don't get government money and a coach. Let our great players play every week entrys paid no expenses that's how to make a difference here in USA

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Corey Deuel

·

Would like to clarify I truly feel Fedor Gorst should be on mosconi cup 100%...just. playing for europe Whats wrong with that !!! that's how it's been for many many years. Rory mcilroy lives in florida but he's not jumping ship. Question: can he now jump back to the other side?? What about the next pick...if we go by anyone with papers being a live pick then Roberto Gomez Jayson Shaw alex pagulayan are now in play...whats that do to our boys over in Vietnam who thought they drawing for a chance at those spots. I did not agree with having a euro coach...although we won and he was great at certain things. and I disagree with this one...I feel the need to voice my opinion because if you are scared to speak up or just want to "stay politically correct" because you are afraid what might happen... then your dead anyways...just a follower. Like it or hate it hope u respect my decision not to just "plead the 5th"

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Corey Deuel

·

The more I think about Fedor Gorst choosing to play for team usa ...the more I like him. I'm sure he could've played for europe this year...and on paper europe has been the better team...so potentially he could be spending 20k just to play with us....thats really cool!! This means he's not doing this just for a payday.sounds like he really is excited to be with us and help out...so welcome to team usa my friend I would be honored to play on a team with somone who gave up so much just to be with us. I still think should be more clarity whos available. And I feel bad for the guys that travel so far and miss out.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dechawat Poomjaeng’s WPBSA membership has lapsed therefore he is no longer a professional player on the World Snooker Tour and has been removed from the world rankings.

Dechawat last competed on the circuit at the 2023 Cazoo World Snooker Championship, reaching the second qualifying round in Sheffield. He has confirmed that he will not return to the Tour during his existing two-year tour card for personal reasons and we wish him all the best for the future. :

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A good argument for going with one of the new production cues that allows you have an nearly identical replacement.

sure but buy two identical snooker cues and they're gonna play different. it's a good argument for CF however. goran at go custom cues makes snooker CF cues

i'm just still amazed that after 100 years of commercial aviation they still fugg these things up

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
.... i'm just still amazed that after 100 years of commercial aviation they still fugg these things up
Aviation is screwy. For some companies, nearly all of their asset value is in the miles in their frequent flyer programs. The totality of commercial aviation has shown zero net profit over the last 10 years.

And then there are the airlines that drag overbooked passengers down the aisle kicking and screaming. Maybe you forgot this.