9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
A small club to be in indeed
Myung woo Cho did it on vid a couple yrs back also

What is this players name?

bes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strong!!! I thought he got pretty lucky on shot #14 (didn't kiss the red out of the corner), but had a ton of really nice shots. I particularly liked shot #5 and #9. Shot 21 was pretty touchy too.

cfrancisco

Hello everybody,
Great run no doubt. I saw it live in the Sporting Club de Portugal billiard room. The room has 8 Verhoeven Leopold III tables with 2.84m x 1.42m, with a Classone B2 Black cloth, Vector cushions and the instalation service of the cushions and the cloth was made by Biljardin. About the player Rui Edgar Franco, his billiards speaks for itself, who can say that has already made 3 runs with more than 20 points, one of those a 29 point run and a 30 ponts run and at an amateur level. Not me for sure, but how i wish to do it.

A Great year for everybody

With kind regards
Francisco,

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I randomly pulled up one his Youtube videos and really liked this shot at 5:43:

Is that all that common of a shot? I feel like I don't see it a ton.

Reactions: bbb

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everybody,
Great run no doubt. I saw it live in the Sporting Club de Portugal billiard room. The room has 8 Verhoeven Leopold III tables with 2.84m x 1.42m, with a Classone B2 Black cloth, Vector cushions and the instalation service of the cushions and the cloth was made by Biljardin. About the player Rui Edgar Franco, his billiards speaks for itself, who can say that has already made 3 runs with more than 20 points, one of those a 29 point run and a 30 ponts run and at an amateur level. Not me for sure, but how i wish to do it.

A Great year for everybody

With kind regards
Francisco,
Muito bom! Perfeito! Sim isso é muito difícil e divertido de assistir

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I randomly pulled up one his Youtube videos and really liked this shot at 5:43:

Is that all that common of a shot? I feel like I don't see it a ton.
I like it. If you can get a full hit with a lot of side spin it can get you out of the diagonal leave. It's remarkably natural and can leave safe.
Its a hanger!

Eek
I saw this position a few times when I was playing recently and used it.

I know know at least 4 shots.