Tiger X Ultra Shaft 5/16 x 14; .840 Diameter; Perfect For Joss or Schon; Mint Cond.!

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
TIGER X ULTRA SHAFT (0.840 in. Joint Diameter) PERFECT FOR USE WITH JOSS OR SCHON; MINT CONDITION!

Up for sale is my scantily used, Tiger X Ultra shaft, with 5/16 x 14 joint, (0.840 in. collar diameter) making it ideal for use with Schon or Joss cues, among many other brands.

These shafts commonly sell for $220.00. Here's a chance to save some money, and get a great low-deflection shaft!

This shaft needs no introduction, and its cutting-edge technology offers low deflection, and precise shot-making. The shaft has a Tiger Sniper tip, with a 12.75 mm diameter. The shaft weighs 3.75 oz.

Asking a reasonable SOLD

TigerXCollage_zps2a75fb96.jpg

Last edited:

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Perfect Low Deflection Shaft For Joss or Schon!

Bump for a high performance shaft that still has good feel. Exact same diameter as a Joss. Save $$ here over the new price, for a shaft in like-new condition!

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Bump For A Cutting Edge Tiger X Ultra! (5/16 x 14 Joint)

Save some money off the cost of a new one, and get a like-new Tiger X Ultra!

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Bump For a Beautiful Low-Deflection, Tiger X Ultra!

Very little play on this great Tiger X Ultra! A perfect upgrade for someone having a standard, 5/16-14 shaft.

strum4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Tiger X Ultra Shaft For Sale on AZB, in April, 2016!

Guys this is from 2013 .......

Brazil,

You're correct in that I originally posted listed this shaft here in 2013, but it was for a higher price. While still a bargain at the higher price, I'll never know why it didn't sell? I edited my post and used the new "bump" feature offered here, less than 3 days ago. As Crown City Corey has noted, I'm selling this Tiger X Ultra shaft for nearly one hundred dollars less than what it would cost to purchase a new one, and it's in virtually new condition! It will also be shipped in the original Tiger packaging.

Just yesterday, an AZB member sent me a PM saying he would take the shaft, yet this person hasn't responded to my PM regarding payment?

As a courtesy, I've just sent another PM to this prospective buyer, and hope to hear back from him within 24 hours, via PM and text. I did specify in my post, to be texted, as I feel it's the most rapid and convenient form of communication.

This shaft is packaged & ready to be shipped, yet is pending payment. As I've received some inquiries from others, it will be sold to the next person that replies and adds to this post, saying that he or she definitely wants to purchase it, if I don't receive a PM, text, or some indication that payment is being sent by the prospective buyer, within the next 24 hours. Thanks for allowing me to clarify some details, regarding this steal of an offering, as we draw near the end of April, 2016!

Regards,

strum4u