Tips For Sale: Tiger Emerald and Wizard M

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have some Tiger Emerald Tips and Wizard M Tips for sale.
Price is $30 for 10 Emerald Tips, or $30 for 6 Wizard M Tips.

Shipping is set at $2.50 for any amount of tips. I accept paypal. PM me for more details or if you have questions.

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
IMO, They hit similar to the everest, holds chalks well, and hasnt mushroomed yet. Installed one the other day on my 314.

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A++++++

How do those emerald's hit?

A fellow AZ'er Monstermash sent me one and I played with it for 20+ hours and it never needed to be shaped and tip held chalk well too. Now I don't break with that cue. I think the Emerald tips are the best deal in cuetips by far.

bencho

n00b
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You'll have to bring one with you next time you visit Fishy. I'll try to find a shaft to put it on.

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
You'll have to bring one with you next time you visit Fishy. I'll try to find a shaft to put it on.

OK, but how are you gonna install it? Any Idea which shaft you want to put it on, or are you gonna get a new shaft just for this tip?

bencho

n00b
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I need to retip my Helmstetter. Prob Golden Cue. Unless you wanna do it?
I still have that Wizard M tip that I havent used.

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I need to retip my Helmstetter. Prob Golden Cue. Unless you wanna do it?
I still have that Wizard M tip that I havent used.

whats wrong with that chandivert on the helmstetter? If it aint broke dont fix it. Maybe another shaft?

sly_shooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
These are some good prices, especially for the wizards.

I hate it when guy says they have a special price on tips but the price is the same everywhere else, or cheaper on eBay. Makes me want to say they have a bad price on their thread.

You however do have a good price.

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
These are some good prices, especially for the wizards.

I hate it when guy says they have a special price on tips but the price is the same everywhere else, or cheaper on eBay. Makes me want to say they have a bad price on their thread.

You however do have a good price.

Thanks for the bump. :)
Nice Avatar, wheres it from?

I wanted to try out a few Emerald and Wizards, but the secretary ordered boxes instead of individual tips a few months ago, it was too late when I realized the mistake.

sly_shooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks for the bump. :)
Nice Avatar, wheres it from?

I wanted to try out a few Emerald and Wizards, but the secretary ordered boxes instead of individual tips a few months ago, it was too late when I realized the mistake.

I feel a little dumb, but I can't remember where I found this avatar.
Once I saw it though, I know I had myself a nice avatar.

If you look on Google pictures and search for sexy pool table pics, sexy billiards or something like that you will see many pictures, many of them not so usable as an avatar on this site.

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Secretary?

Tell me you got these through work >.<

Nah, we have people at work who you can ask to take care of non-business related things, like booking flights/hotels, reserving cars, ordering stuff etc. Its there so that employees dont use company time to take care of personal business.