Titlist Dates For BushkaBob

96supersport

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone make a guess as to the vintage of the Titlist in the pictures below based on the labels? The first was originally a 2-piece purpleheart Willie Hoppe, and the second is from a rosewood 1-piece Titlist.

Attachments

• titlist1.jpg
    titlist1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 258
  • titlist2.jpg
    titlist2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 215

luckylady

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Titlest Dating

Thanks to 96 cause i would never have got these pictures posted.
One day i will get 96 to put up pictures of my Balabushka.
Until then any info folks can provice on dating these two titlests would be greatly appreciated.
By the way lucky lady is my wife but since i retired i haven't been able to get on as bushka bob.
thanks

luckylady

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dating of Titlests

Are the experts away for Thanksgiving.
If your out there please inform on the years likely for titlests with the two labels shown in pictures above
thanks

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Bob,

The Hoppe is 1960-1966. You need to show the top of the Titlist label to see how "Brunswick" is written, but it looks initially like a pre 1945... Runscott has a website that has all the labels. You can use the Search feature to compare your cues...

Regards,

Steve

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
I believe Hunter is right on the dating. Here is Runscott's website for Hoppe/Titlist cues:

http://www.oldsplice.homestead.com/HoppeCues.html

Click on the labels on the left side. The top one is for 1-piece Titlist cues and the second one is for 2-piece Hoppe cues. Once you click on those, there will be some labels with dates to help you date your cues.

Last edited: