Tom Hay's layered cuetips

riedmich

.. dogs' friend ..
Silver Member
The soft tip still works perfectly. What I recognizedis thatmy blue diamond chalk sands the tip minimal. This is why I now use the Kamui chalk 1.21. Great tip

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
What I recognizedis thatmy blue diamond chalk sands the tip minimal. This is why I now use the Kamui chalk
could you elaborate on that? I feel I misunderstand the phrase. Doesn't BD chalk the tips well? Or does it ruin the tip? What I have problems understanding is really an expression "sands the tip minimal".

riedmich

.. dogs' friend ..
Silver Member
Hello Vahmurka, I had the situation with my Blue Diamond chalk that after a couple of hours use the radius of the tipp got smaller. In other words: the thickness of the tipp got less at the edge. Of course this is affected by the way I chalk and also by the fact that the chalk I had was pretty dry. The kamui chalk holds perfectly without giving pressure. Just my experience, that I wanted to tell. So you can see that this tipp shows that special sanding effect as other tipps show, or you can also think: Hey man, riedmich can't use a chalk in a proper way! ;-)

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
ultraskin

tom thank you.
ultraskin019.jpg

MMike