Tony Chohan vs Alex Pagulayan - High Stakes One Pocket Action -October 19-22, 2022

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
4 Days of World Class High Stakes One Pocket Action!!

NEW DATES!!!
Date was changed so this match could be played at The World Famous Buffalos Billiards in New Orleans.

"T-Rex" Tony Chohan vs "The Lion" Alex Pagulayan.
Champions Challenge - One Pocket
October 19-22, 2022
Race to 36 games-Stop daily at 9-18-27 and 36 for the win.
Rematch from last September.

1661871396587.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bbb

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Will Alex be fully recovered from his scooter scrapes (in early July?) by then? Will he have played much?

I wish they would play even, despite Alex's 36-29 win last time. It seems to me that two of the best in the world should be playing even. But when it is for big money, and one player is willing to give a spot and the other is willing to accept it, so be it. Maybe they had a re-match guarantee for the same spot if Alex won last time.

Last edited:

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Will Alex be fully recovered from his scooter scrapes (in early July?) by then? Will he have played much?

I wish they would play even, despite Alex's 36-29 win last time. It seems to me that two of the best in the world should be playing even. But when it is for big money, and one player is willing to give games and the other is willing to accept them, so be it. Maybe they had a re-match guarantee for the same spot if Alex won last time.
Agreed.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

I wish they would play even, despite Alex's 36-29 win last time. It seems to me that two of the best in the world should be playing even. But when it is for big money, and one player is willing to give a spot and the other is willing to accept it, so be it. Maybe they had a re-match guarantee for the same spot if Alex won last time.
Why would anyone be willing to put up this kind of money playing even after losing with weight???? That would be crazy.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why would anyone be willing to put up this kind of money playing even after losing with weight???? That would be crazy.
Well, that, of course, would be someone who believes strongly that Tony would win this time even without weight.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, that, of course, would be someone who believes strongly that Tony would win this time even without weight.
If they they think they can win even, they should be able to get multiple paydays. One at 9/8 and future action at even.

Reactions: bbb

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Guys, It looks like we will have to reschedule this for another date so it can be played at Buffalos Billiards. Stay tuned for the update

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Guys, It looks like we will have to reschedule this for another date so it can be played at Buffalos Billiards. Stay tuned for the update
Sucks to hear... but why not at the same place as last time?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
NEW DATES!!!
Date was changed so this match could be played at The World Famous Buffalos Billiards in New Orleans. ...
That's good -- about 6 more weeks for Alex to get in shape.

Edit -- Oops, I see the US Open 9-Ball is the prior week. He needs to be ready for that, too.

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
love it. two legends for sure. with home room advantage and weight, i think tony will win this one

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1662133158144.png

T-Rex vs The Lion October 19-22, 2022
Live from The World Famous Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans.

Reserved seating to watch live in person is available at the link below.
https://forms.gle/TZYpRMNH6r6u2NJEA

Seats are $100 Each for all four days ( Includes autographed poster)
First 20 on front row get head phones for commentary LIVE in real time.

1662133187983.png

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T-REX VS THE LION!!
One Pocket match of the year is only a month away.
Live from The World Famous Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans.
Reserved seating to watch live in person is available at the link below.
https://forms.gle/TZYpRMNH6r6u2NJEA
Seats are $100 Each for all four days ( Includes autographed poster)
First 20 on the front row get head phones for commentary LIVE in real time.

1663610953175.png