When the whole world held their breath lol

Attachments

• trex.jpg
    trex.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 696

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
WTG Tony, really happy he puled this off... at least once he passed the games on the wire betting line. ;-)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Not only the best one pocket match of all time, the best pool match of all time. That was unbelievable.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
aggressive strategy

That last 14 ball he kept looking at and finally thin-cut and caromed into his pocket pretty much epitomized Tony's strategy throughout this whole match....just go full bore ahead when the chance arises, and attack, attack, attack........I was so doubtful about his aggressiveness, especially from the 2nd day on, when Dennis kept coming back, running out and winning when Tony missed a risky shot, that I thought he was surely going to lose; especially when Dennis finally tied him and went ahead....but he showed us that it was the way to win.....He referred to it during the post match interview, how he was aware of the social media and other criticisms of his aggressiveness, but he didn't let it keep him from playing the way he thought he had to, in order to win........... Bravo, T-Rex! New King of the One Pocket World and got the Championship belt to prove it!

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow...how could he not bank that ball that is uptable?

Coz he is taking the Win.

What a damn show. Holy bjoly.

Dennis still probably should have won the game after Tony hooked himself (forced to shoot a combo) but Dennis just couldn't get out

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about the Freezer?

I'd like to hear Scott Frost's opinion of what he thought about the play during this match....

His name has been strangely absent in all discussions during this past week, starting with the SVB-TRex matchup.....

Has he retired from competitive 1 Pocket? I guess he's probably been busy in his new pool room....

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Tony is solid...also good insight. He faded all that heat though in a major way

Smoooth....

Congrats Tony. And, congrats to Dennis for getting into the box.I think Dennis will go back and watch this, and learn a shitload from this match. It can't but help his 1P game.

This will go down as one of the best battles EVER.:thumbup2:

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Wow...how could he not bank that ball that is uptable?

Coz he is taking the Win.

What a damn show. Holy bjoly.

See that tent that he wears as his shorts .... it's hiding a GIANT pair of cojones!!!

He looked at that shot forever and never even considered the uptable bank. I wish he was able to run out after making that incredible shot ... that would have been too perfect!!!

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
My exact words...

See that tent that he wears as his shorts .... it's hiding a GIANT pair of cojones!!!

He looked at that shot forever and never even considered the uptable bank. I wish he was able to run out after making that incredible shot ... that would have been too perfect!!!

My exact words to my friend were"that was the ballsiest shit I have ever seen.

Jaden