Turning Stone Classic 25 Free Live Stream Jan.7th - 10th

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
So, just curious...

Does anyone know if this (or other UStream streams) work on a Roku?

Thanks,

Short Bus Russ - C Player

Kris M

Registered
I use an app called Nowhere Stream in my Roku TV to watch streams, but I haven't gotten to see if it works with turning stone. I did watch some of the King of the Castle stream the other day with it.

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will you upload replay video on youtube or somewhere?
I couldn't catch the live stream.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why no chat?

I've seen a chat the few times I've tuned in. Or are you referring to something else?
Chat.jpg

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
I only see the video button and no chat, weird... ? Thanks for that post, maybe it is my browser...

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please Please Please keep Ed Culhane out of the booth, he's extremely obnoxious.....

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Can somebody ask Mike Zuglan why there is music blasting in the background? This is supposed to be a major event, Mosconi points at stake.

Pool is a sport that requires immense amounts of concentration at this level. Why instead of quiet does this carnival like atmosphere have to exist. People wonder why pool lags behind golf, no wonder to me.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Can somebody ask Mike Zuglan why there is music blasting in the background? This is supposed to be a major event, Mosconi points at stake.

Pool is a sport that requires immense amounts of concentration at this level. Why instead of quiet does this carnival like atmosphere have to exist. People wonder why pool lags behind golf, no wonder to me.

I guess Mosconi cup is quiet:rolleyes: