18   1   0
TWO predator 314 1st gen shafts (5/16x14) in excellent condition

PICS:

j8sn.jpg

zzvk.jpg

k7vs.jpg

SPECS:

1) THIN predator 314 1st generation, it's the top shaft in first picture above
(modified to smaller diameter tip, juma specially re-inforced ferrule) 11.4 mm, 3.52 oz, TIP: milk dud from pooldawg8
[very rare thin 314 1st gen shaft, solid juma ferrule which won't crack - guaranteed, very low deflection]

2) REGULAR predator 314 1st generation, it's the bottom shaft in first picture above
~12.7 mm standard predator 314 1st generation without modifications, TIP: regular triangle

price:....... SOLD for the 12.7 mm shaft, $120 for the 11.4 mm shaft
shipping: ...... Economy Insured (2-3 weeks): $20.........OR......... Priority Insured (6-12 days): $30
shipping location: .....Europe

CHECK MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE:

like new LOMAX jump cue FS + free Cuetec SKY JUMP

19oz rare wrapless schon ltd FS

19oz rare wrapless mezz break cue FS

I have top quality cues and give top quality service, cue will be very well wrapped and shipped quickly.

PREMIUM Verified Paypal Account

Last edited:

The_Rookie

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The milk duds from pooldawg are great. It was what sold my last cue. The guy bought it on the spot. It wasn't for sale but $$ talks.

Good luck

mmasou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
yes indeed, pooldawg8's and DASHZNT's milk duds are both great and they work wonders on predator shafts, just a perfect combination IMO

mmasou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
one is 11.4mm so it has been reduced and ferrule changed - yes.

the other is 12.7 mm and has not been modified.

mmasou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
NEW PRICES . WILL NOT GO LOWER

price:....... $160 for the 12.7 mm shaft, $140 for the 11.4 mm shaft
shipping: ...... Economy Insured (2-3 weeks): $20.........OR......... Priority Insured (6-12 days): $30
shipping location: .....Europe

Last edited:

mmasou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Have these shafts been peeled?

the 12.7 mm is unaltered, I prefer the 11.4mm because it has much better precision.

the 11.4 mm is reduced from original size, a newly replaced Juma ferrule with a tenon inside the shaft to keep everything strong inside - it's a trick used by cuemakers for 314 shafts which have been reduced in size.. now don't ask me how in the world such a small tip diameter 314 shaft still holds together - it just does - and it is still solid at 11.4 mm with the new ferrule and tenon inside. It has been played with for 10+ months flawless..
you can hit with it any spin with force without problems. and I prefer it to the 12.7mm. I hope this is enough explanation for everyone

mmasou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
I replied to you, the price is $160 + $20 for lowest shipping for the 12.7 mm shaft which condition is impeccable.

the other 11.4 mm shaft is $140 + $20 shipping.

These are the lowest prices I can go and will not go lower.
Thanks

basspro57

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'll take the REGULAR predator 314 1st generation 12.7 mm shaft per your previous PM. I just sent you another PM so please check your inbox. Send me the email address to make payment to and I'll get you paid right away. Thanks Much!!!

mmasou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
the 12.7 mm pre-cat shaft is sold.

I have one pre-cat shaft left - 11.4 mm pre-cat with logo and pooldawg8's milk dud tip, juma ferrule with tenon installed (for rigidity) - perfect condition.. will go for $140 shipped