UltraSkin Weekend Sale

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry, the sale is way past over, please remember to sign up for regular AZ member low pricing by clicking on my banner below.

Thanks for your support

Last edited:

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Pro tip

I thought VS is the softest? :confused:

The VS used to be the softest, but Tom has developed a new Pro tip that is even softer. Several pros asked him for an even softer tip. I haven't used it yet, but I understand that it is for players that are willing and able to trim mushrooming tips. M/R'g is inherent after the tip gets to a certain degree of softness. This is probably a tip that I would not suggest to anyone, unless they inquire..and then I would let them know about the necessary maintenance required.

Please, Tom (or someone else) correct me if I am wrong.

Daren

x3dnd3x

Trainee Chalk Collector
Silver Member
The VS used to be the softest, but Tom has developed a new Pro tip that is even softer. Several pros asked him for an even softer tip. I haven't used it yet, but I understand that it is for players that are willing and able to trim mushrooming tips. M/R'g is inherent after the tip gets to a certain degree of softness. This is probably a tip that I would not suggest to anyone, unless they inquire..and then I would let them know about the necessary maintenance required.

Daren

I never tried VS. I'm currently on Pro now. I thought VS was the softest. Haha.

As soft as default Elkmaster? Or even softer? Ohh come on. :D

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member

Daren

No need for correction, you are 100% dead on.

At present the PRO is neck and neck with the Medium as most popular.