Unique's Videos

david cooksey

Registered
They are low quality.....FUZZYand Diagonal lines & you hear Pop's, Crackle's and a light Hiss in the back ground of the audio track.

On a scale of 1 to 10, i would rate that video i bought a 1

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
You must have received a bad DVD. Let me know which DVD you are referring to and I will send you out a new one.

Jim

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
They are low quality.....FUZZYand Diagonal lines & you hear Pop's, Crackle's and a light Hiss in the back ground of the audio track.

Why would you bash a good business on the forum before you called them up and tried to resolve your issue...............???

unethical to say the least.............

I gave you a red..............

Kim

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Why would you bash a good business on the forum before you called them up and tried to resolve your issue...............???

unethical to say the least.............

I gave you a red..............

Kim
He did send me an email, but when I respond to it is a failure :( Thanks Kim for the support!!!

JimBob

Emerick's Custom Cues
Silver Member
Jim is just a phone call away, i have their DVD and VHS and about all their equipment, and have no problems, but if you have a problem just give Jim a call and he will be glad to help you. And i'll help you too here's their number 1-812-376-8887

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I've had friendly service on the phone as well, with many good repair tips.

I have the Wrap Jig and the video is of decent quality.

Can't see that the rest of the instructional videos would be any different.

headmuses

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Twenty Eight hours and 32 minutes from the time you posted you premature uncalled for complaint to a reply that a new DVD was being sent to you...Stellar and I DO MEAN stellar service on billiardbum's resolve...too bad you didn't have the same professionalism that he displayed on your complaint.
Kudo's to you billiardbum. :thumbup::thumbup:

Headmuses

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Video Quality

The videos we produce are not 1080 HD videos. We are not in production to video movies on the big screen. We do produce informative videos about Cue Repair, Machinery, and Training Videos. I am sorry you are not happy with our quality of our videos. Send them back and I will give you a complete refund on your money.

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
The videos are just to give you a ball park and an introduction to Unique's products.
Don't expect to have Tom Cruise or Julia Roberts to tell you how to turn on or off your Cue Companion or Taper Shaper.

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
The videos are just to give you a ball park and an introduction to Unique's products.
Don't expect to have Tom Cruise or Julia Roberts to tell you how to turn on or off your Cue Companion or Taper Shaper.
Hmmmmmm... I am working on it as I post this :)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Hahaha. Blue ray specs. Yer kidding right.

The wrap jig vid has lots of close ups, very clear and concise. The person who is doing the commentary and wrap knows what he is doing.

If you can't watch the vid a couple of times and do a wrap properly with the jig, you be in the wrong business.

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member

As of today I have not gotten the videos back for a full refund?

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
billiardbum;4322767]The videos we produce are not 1080 HD videos. We are not in production to video movies on the big screen. We do produce informative videos about Cue Repair, Machinery, and Training Videos. I am sorry you are not happy with our quality of our videos.

Well said. I once had a guy want a refund on one of my DVDs. He said it was not entertaining and that he went to sleep during it. And since he slept through it he did not learn how to build a cue. I have always wondered why that excuse did not get me any A's in school. :smile:

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Refund Made

I finally received the video back today. Full refund has been made to your account.