US Open 9-ball updates thread..

vjmehra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imagine doing commentary with those balls. Make more mistakes than DannyD j/k. DannyD great guy. But seriously I’d call the wrong shot 50% of the time.

have to say “well he’s playing shape on the next ball” then you can’t say the wrong thing.

For the integrity of pool-what little is left. Don’t change the ball colors again!!!

best
Fatboy

Probably about the only thing everyone here can agree on ;-)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Alex got beat 11 - 0 without making a ball WHATS YOUR POINT?

Why all the hate for a guy that has been very humble and is helping to grow/support your shitty little sport with shitty paydays?

It would take somebody winning this event 14 times to equal what he wins in 1 event.

Whats really funny is the guy just started playing pool in the last few weeks and finished 32nd - 48th and all of you want to automatically place him as a ~ 740 Fargo, there were/are a lot of players that finish equal or worse than that, and yet you all are patting yourselves on the back like your geniuses.

Take Shanes record at Mosconi and tell me with those results ONLY what type of player he is.

God damn do I hate AZB people sometimes
I agree and disagree with you, Jason
Yeah, some posters seem to think Judd should be a hardened player after four matches with a borrowed cue.., wth?
On the other hand, people have been yelling “Kill the umpire!” at baseball games for a hundred years. These are fans that love the game. I say have at him. :)
!”

Last edited:

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Imagine doing commentary with those balls. Make more mistakes than DannyD j/k. DannyD great guy. But seriously I’d call the wrong shot 50% of the time.

have to say “well he’s playing shape on the next ball” then you can’t say the wrong thing.

For the integrity of pool-what little is left. Don’t change the ball colors again!!!

best
Fatboy
It is frustrating for sure, but after watching a few matches you begin to adjust

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Shane on a 5 pack right now. The racks were not easy.

The look on his face is intense.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you really think Tommy has ever played 800 speed? What about Gabe Owen or John Schmidt?
Tommy has a high gear and he has had it working when he needs it many times. He has nothing to prove or some number attached to his ability. He can deliver when needed and that’s not in a number. It’s not the “how good” it’s the “come with it at thr right time” thing that isn’t ever represented by a number but by winning at the right time.