Valley Pro Cat

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is really interesting, thanks. Valley has now addressed the biggest design fault of their table, good for them.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks to be happening by the mail in my inbox. Maybe it's a deal just for past customers as it doesn't show on their website but came to my email. Looks as though it's happening to me. Still love everything you do to help us with pool tables though, so please don't take this as I'm trying to start sh__ with you, as I'm not, and enjoy reading your posts.
1000002209.jpg

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Looks to be happening by the mail in my inbox. Maybe it's a deal just for past customers as it doesn't show on their website but came to my email. Looks as though it's happening to me. Still love everything you do to help us with pool tables though, so please don't take this as I'm trying to start sh__ with you, as I'm not, and enjoy reading your posts.View attachment 738422
Call Seyberts, there's no way in hell they're shipping and set up of New Diamond tables for free!!😅🤣😂not only would they not make a dime selling them, they'd go in the hole and lose their ass shipping tables out to my neck of the woods, and then, WHO'S going to be setting up the tables? NOT Seyberts, so who???

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can call Seyberts if you want, I've already got a Diamond professional and could care less. Just trying to help others out. Also email definitely was from Seyberts as I checked on the header.
If you want to see the email, message me your email and I will forward it to you.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can call Seyberts if you want, I've already got a Diamond professional and could care less. Just trying to help others out. Also email definitely was from Seyberts as I checked on the header.
If you want to see the email, message me your email and I will forward it to you.
'Exclusions apply' is pool store speak for anywhere within 10miles of the store. ;)