Venom's world record jump shot.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have just about zero interest in trick shots no matter who is doing them. However I do understand it takes a lot of effort and dedication to do this type of display. It obviously has entertainment value but not for me.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
its a pointless record .... completely impractical ... congratulations for your accomplishment
Agreed, it’s an amazing shot that might only come up if you get snookered behind a bowling ball.

Nonetheless, Venom is great and knows how to entertain.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Agreed, it’s an amazing shot that might only come up if you get snookered behind a bowling ball.

Certainly. Sometimes it's cool just to be entertained.
😎

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The vertical component can easily factor into clearing closer and closer obstacles and hitting closer and closer object balls.

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its a pointless record .... completely impractical ... congratulations for your accomplishment
I wouldn't call a Guinness World Record pointless. Pretty sure no one on this forum has one. Impractical? In a regular game of pool, yes. But this isn't regular pool.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
right ... but still pretty pointless reaching hard for a record ...
When you consider that it probably bolsters his marketing strategy, and adds cheddar to his bank account, I'd hardly consider that pointless.
😉