Video and books liquidation grab box!!

daytonajoe

Deceased
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have collected over the years way too many books and videos. It will take me several days to make a complete list ( will work on if needed) they range from a complete set of the Austrailan Oyster dvd series, set of 4 monk dvd's about 15-20 Burt Kinnister dvd's, Chapell books ( about 5) Dr Cue books and videos , Joe Tucker dvd's and many many more..

I will sell it all for WEEKEND REDUCTION $300 shipped!! add 3% for paypal...

I am redoing my office at the condo for a new business start up and need the space all this stuff is taking so you will get over $1000 of stuff for 1 low price

I also have a home made cue repair lathe set up perfect for shaft maintenance and will include several boxes of tips, shaft conditioners, and misc stuff for WEEKEND REDUCTION $125 shipped + pp fee

Or get everything i have collecting dust for $400 !!!!

Last edited:

daytonajoe

Deceased
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more info

all these books and vids are instructional not matches.

fyi to those that have sent pm's

it will require a large box, and take me hours to list !!

will go to ebay as a lot soon if no interest

Thanks

Joe

daytonajoe

Deceased
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is a partial of the package

here are some of the dvd's .. 9 kinnisters, 10 The oyster, 5 monks, 1 willie joplin, 4 pro book ,1 buggs rucker banking, 4 Kid Delicious , 1 pro skills, and 2 Jimmy Ried......that is just the dvd's 37 then add the books and all vcr tapes i have and this is a deal

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm interested and might make an offer if I had a list of what I'm offering to buy. You surely can't expect a guy to make an offer without knowing what he's buying.

daytonajoe

Deceased
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
read here

daytonajoe said:
here is a partial of the package

here are some of the dvd's .. 9 kinnisters, 10 The oyster, 5 monks, 1 willie joplin, 4 pro book ,1 buggs rucker banking, 4 Kid Delicious , 1 pro skills, and 2 Jimmy Ried......that is just the dvd's 37 then add the books and all vcr tapes i have and this is a deal

as posted earlier ( see above) plus...

also about 15 - 20 books 6-8 vhs tapes, plus jOE tUCKER racking secret dvd set, and Tucker's aiming secrets with the Aramith practice balls.. easily worth the asking price for everything