VINTAGE PALMER CUSTOM CUE

cigarmikl

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
VINTAGE PALMER CUSTOM CUE. SZAMBOTI STYLE. 4 POINTS, 4 VENEERS. VIBRANT COLOR. MOTHER OF PEARL INLAYS. OSTRICH LEATHER WRAP. STAINLESS STEEL JOINT 5/16-18 PIN. COMES WITH A NEW PRE-ACSS ADAM JAPAN SHAFT(13mm, 3.9oz) AND NEW CARBON SHAFT(12.5mm, 4.1oz). BUTT WEIGHT 15.8oz. SOME MINOR SCRATCHES ON THE BUTT DUE TO IMPROPER STORAGE IN FAULTY CUE CASE.

USD$850 SHIPPED.
Must be getting old the weight was in the description. Sorry

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is a great cue and I’d love to get a vintage Palmer cue since I have one from the early 70’s.
It was my first cue that was a gift from my step dad. Unfortunately I want a cue under 19 ozs.
since all my cues weigh under 19 ozs. It looks to be in very good condition. Best of Luck to you.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The PB-8 - very nice cue! Most of these cues had weight bolts that can be removed or interchanged. That is real Brazilian Rosewood.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What does pre ACSS- Adam Japan shaft mean? I never saw that definition. Curious as to where I can acquire a new pre- ACSS ADAM Japan shaft for my Palmer PM-11 once I know what that means.
Thanks!

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What does pre ACSS- Adam Japan shaft mean? I never saw that definition. Curious as to where I can acquire a new pre- ACSS ADAM Japan shaft for my Palmer PM-11 once I know what that means.
Thanks!
I'm assuming that pre ACSS means it's regular maple shaft.
ACSS is a abbreviation for “Adam Centre-Core Super Shaft”.