VL sports Taiwan Pro pool matches

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will update this post with links of ladies tour if anyone is keen .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this the popcorn league, where the draw a ball to decide which game they'll be playing?

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
i believe that player on match 11 is Ko Pin-Yi's younger brother.

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this the popcorn league, where the draw a ball to decide which game they'll be playing?

What's a popcorn league ?Not familiar with that term over here in Asia. The men's tour used to play a race to 11 of 9 ball,while ladies do a race to 9. Starting this season, 4 games (8.9.10,14.1)would be play ,depending on what each player draw. More interesting format imo.

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's a popcorn league ?Not familiar with that term over here in Asia. The men's tour used to play a race to 11 of 9 ball,while ladies do a race to 9. Starting this season, 4 games (8.9.10,14.1)would be play ,depending on what each player draw. More interesting format imo.

Just something I thought I saw, or may be a logo I saw while watching a couple of the videos. I like this concept of not knowing what you'll be playing until the drawing,

VL Sports is a good channel. They also broadcast the Espring Amway tournament this year, and the videos can be found on their YT channel.

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just something I thought I saw, or may be a logo I saw while watching a couple of the videos. I like this concept of not knowing what you'll be playing until the drawing,

VL Sports is a good channel. They also broadcast the Espring Amway tournament this year, and the videos can be found on their YT channel.

The playlist for pool videos are below:
http://www.youtube.com/user/vlsports/playlists?view=50&shelf_id=11&sort=dd

Some matches in post 1 are not added into the playlist

ssbn610g

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wonderful quality video and some really good play. Plus, the commentators are great. I haven't heard anything controversial yet!!! :D

Al

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wonderful quality video and some really good play. Plus, the commentators are great. I haven't heard anything controversial yet!!! :D

Al

The production are top notch, commentators are well respected over there by the pros.

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beat me to it. Any idea who these ladies are?

On a side note, can any of you imagine trying to get U.S. Pros to match up under this format, with not knowing the game played until right before the start?

Last edited:

poolnoob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beat me to it. Any idea who these ladies are?

This season first weekly match players are Lin Yuan Juan. He Xin Ru. Lin Xiao Qi. Will have 3 other female players every Monday and all weekly champ will play against each other after that .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the updates.was just looking for this weeks match ups, couldn't find them (I suck at YouTube). Is that Tsai Pei Chen playing this week?