Volturi cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocketcleaner

Registered
I just had the pleasure of doing business with Roger from Volturi cases. I was afforded the opportunity to design a case that I wanted, with the hides that I wanted, as well. The process was seamless and the product speaks for itself. I could not advocate a service more. Thankyou Roger, for making my thoughts manifest themselves in your craftsmanship.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 720

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Simply Awesome

Pure class case for sure there .Congrats on the design. Roger has stepped the bar up to a level way up there. Roger is the best case maker outside of the USA for sure.

Volturi cases definitely get my approval for a top quality case and investment.Roger not only designs great cases but he actually builds a lot of cases himself which is very nice to know that your investment is made by the owner of the company and not a production line.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Pure class case for sure there .Congrats on the design. Roger has stepped the bar up to a level way up there. Roger is the best case maker outside of the USA for sure.

Volturi cases definitely get my approval for a top quality case and investment.Roger not only designs great cases but he actually builds a lot of cases himself which is very nice to know that your investment is made by the owner of the company and not a production line.

How many do you own? Have you actually seen Roger building cases?

I was told by Roger that he has employees who do the work building the cases. Would you like me to provide the comments for you. I only ask because it feels like you are making statements that are not entirely true.

I think you don't own any Volturi cases and I don't think you have any basis for making authoritative statements as to who is the "best". Saying that Roger is the best case maker outside the USA "for sure" doesn't really take into account all the quality in construction and variety in design that other case makers offer.

Is Roger's shop work better than Al Kinghorn? I don't think so. Is it better than Yang's Armour cases? Not in my opinion. Is it better than ours? Well, anyone is free to compare the quality and diversity for themselves and make their own judgement..

I told you before when you make these comments all you do is INVITE me to comment in return. That's the way it is when you make inaccurate statements whether they are directed at me or not. You may think you are helping here to put me down but you aren't.

It's very cool that this person got some nice looking cases that he wanted. You interjecting your opinion for the PURPOSE of digging at me doesn't help.

You should really leave me alone and censor yourself Bobby.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did anyone invite John Barton to come here and trash this thread?

You owe the OP an apology.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Did anyone invite John Barton to come here and trash this thread?

You owe the OP an apology.

Yes. Bobby Chamberlain invited me with his inaccurate comments. However I will be happy to apologize to the op that I have the inability to skip Chamberlain's remarks. Sorry about that OP. Again op since Wilson missed it when I said it earlier, your cases are very pretty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes. Bobby Chamberlain invited me with his inaccurate comments. However I will be happy to apologize to the op that I have the inability to skip Chamberlain's remarks. Sorry about that OP. Again op since Wilson missed it when I said it earlier, your cases are very pretty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Bobby never said a word about you.
You can read anything you want into his words but that is your ego out of control.
Assume anything you want but you are wrong.

Your apology to the OP is less sincere than the one you have demanded from Bobby previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.