wanted: 3/8 x 11 shaft

Shortside K

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for an additional shaft for my Peter Omen cue. I have contacted Peter looking into having him build one for me, but because I live in Canada and would have to ship my cue down to him to have one built to match my cue exactly, I am trying to acquire a 3/8 x 11 joint pin shaft without the hastle of not having my cue for an extended period of time.

My existing shaft is 29.5 inches long with a 12.5mm diameter, however I would accept a slightly shorter shaft.

If anyone has a 3/8 x 11 shaft available please let me know.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Shortside K said:
I am looking for an additional shaft for my Peter Omen cue. I have contacted Peter looking into having him build one for me, but because I live in Canada and would have to ship my cue down to him to have one built to match my cue exactly, I am trying to acquire a 3/8 x 11 joint pin shaft without the hastle of not having my cue for an extended period of time.

My existing shaft is 29.5 inches long with a 12.5mm diameter, however I would accept a slightly shorter shaft.

I have a 3/8 x 11 that I think you might like to have. Email me at jlolley@bamacues.com
This shaft might be taken, but I am not certain.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Shortside K said:

I have some xtra SW shafts. How large (thsds) is your butt at the joint?:)