Wanted: Predator SE VII By Longoni

NorthPoint Cues

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw these in my travels.
You can try Comet Billiards in Parsippany NJ, I am not sure if he has the SE6 of the SE7, but it is one of the Longoni models. Ask for Bill Hailey

You can also try Boynton Billiards on Okachoobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, Fl. He had both the SE6 and SE7 for sale about 6 weeks ago. Ask for Larry

Good Luck, and I hop this helps

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
NorthPoint Cues said:
Saw these in my travels.
You can try Comet Billiards in Parsippany NJ, I am not sure if he has the SE6 of the SE7, but it is one of the Longoni models. Ask for Bill Hailey

You can also try Boynton Billiards on Okachoobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, Fl. He had both the SE6 and SE7 for sale about 6 weeks ago. Ask for Larry

Good Luck, and I hop this helps

Thank you for the help.I am going to contact both places. Have a great day and may the pool gods smile upon you.

Mike

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I am waiting on a few pm's.If anyone one else has one for sale please let me know soon,looking to purchase asap.

Mike

Headrush

Thewinningstroke
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi , I'm a predator Dealer, If you want i can keep an I on it for you. If you want you can lok at the other special editions on our web-site at www.thewinningstroke.com .If you have any questions don't hesitate, by the way the prices on our web-site is in canadian dollars.

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thank you for the help i am waiting on a call about a price on one....other than that everybody has the se 6... he wants only the se 7...hopefully someone will email some pics and a fair price and we can pull the trigger.

Mike

Jager Monster

Got Szamboti?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Ok. He is considering another cue I have shown him but wants to wait one more day to find an SE 7.So anyone having one for sale please pm me all details including price.

Thanks,
Mike

Cdoo932

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the SE-6 (dark stained) back in Oct and I found only one SE-6 but a bunch of SE-7's. Love the stick.