wanting a cue built

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if i was wanting some ideas of what it would cost to get a wrapless cue built for me is this where i would post this at?:confused:

Arnot Wadsworth

Senior Cuemaker
Silver Member
if i was wanting some ideas of what it would cost to get a wrapless cue built for me is this where i would post this at?:confused:

I don't think we are supposed to quote prices according to the revised rules: "Pricing for materials and work should be discussed in private or started as a thread in the " Wanted / Sale " area.

This is not a sales forum."

There are many fine cuemakers on this forum who would be happy to work with you in achieving your dream cue. You could call them or post your specifications and ask for private messages.

Good luck in your quest,

ShootersChad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think we are supposed to quote prices according to the revised rules: "Pricing for materials and work should be discussed in private or started as a thread in the " Wanted / Sale " area.

There are many fine cuemakers on this forum who would be happy to work with you in achieving your dream cue. You could call them or post your specifications and ask for private messages.

Good luck in your quest,

thank ya thank ya!:grin:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Good luck in your quest,
He didn't say it but, Arnot is one of those good cuemakers.

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Arnot is building a cue for me right now. Call him and he will give you a run down on what he has available and what you can get from scratch. John

Needo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations brokenarrowjbe. I don't think you will be disappointed in any way. I just got mine last Friday. I'm waiting until I get 20 hrs of play time before I post a review. It might be another week or two. Holidays tend to interfere with play time due to family activities.:grin-square:

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Needo, I just got my tax return so I can pay off the cue as soon as it is ready to ship. Really looking forward to it. All the feedback has been positive. It is cue 694 with teja lizard wrap. I also was using a dufferin as my player, but it had to go to help pay for Arnot's cue. The wife did not think I needed 3 cues so had to sell the two I had. I did not trust the shadow to hold up to breaking, so next will be a break cue search. Now to pick out a case....., John

Last edited: