Welsh open

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It said matchroom is carrying the Welch open but can't get it in usa. I can't get eurosport since they went to discovery + with my VPN. Any help?

drsnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Higgins claws another one back, now only down 5-4

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
incredible semifinal from the tyneside terror. one 147 and almost another one right out of the gate. when gary is on, he is really on. gets down and shoots, no pondering

bookmakers wont struggle to set the odds for the final, but i guess in theory o'donnell can bog him down and win

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wonder if Matchroom is even aware there is no legal way to view the Welsh Open in the US.

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I wonder if Matchroom is even aware there is no legal way to view the Welsh Open in the US.
Ya. It stated on the world snooker site that matchroom was the site carrying it. Brutal! Also matchroom has little or no customer service. Even when they do stream half the time there's no commentary.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ya. It stated on the world snooker site that matchroom was the site carrying it. Brutal! Also matchroom has little or no customer service. Even when they do stream half the time there's no commentary.
The no commentary seems to be mostly with the qualifier events but sometimes it's a second or third table and not the main table. I suspect they don't have the rights to stream the commentators.

CLAUD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The no commentary seems to be mostly with the qualifier events but sometimes it's a second or third table and not the main table. I suspect they don't have the rights to stream the commentators.
Yes, I've been a subscriber for quite awhile. Probably will cancel. Disappointed in the lack of coverage available here.