what cushions i need for my table

harley04

Registered
I have a 7ft brunswick bristal II And i need new rails, not sure what to get. HELP!

Last edited:

harley04

Registered
Is that the same as the century profile? If not do you know where i can order the centennial u-56 profile from?

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
table

That table was popular seller back in the 80's.. I believe that it was offered in a 32x64 for a short time and I think it had a full one piece slate'..the 7 and 8 foot table had 3 pc slates obviously...I'm not sure how many tables was offered in 32x64 from brunswick at the time...
Best of luck with your table' you planing on doing this yourself??
-
Rob.M

harley04

Registered
Yeah i am, iv helped recover a few tables but never by myself. I am also tryin to figure out what i wanna do for felt. I like playin on simonis but i dont wanna spend that kind of money. I want somethen fast, but yet durable. I had no idea there was some many different kinds of Championship cloth. Whats the difference between titan and whatever else they got?

The Dr.

Registered
Dont ever remember seeing that table 7'one pice slate,better check your measurements again.Only one that was one piece is the 32"x64".Sold hundreds of Bristols through the years and only did one 6',and it was one piece.

harley04

Registered
Its most definatly 7ft, is there a possibility that a previous owner had put a new top on it or a new tag. I would have never baught the table if it were a 6 fter. Avid pool player, placed 6th in 9 ball in the iowa state tourny.

ROB.M

Silver Member
table

Where abouts iowa are you? You playing at tourny this year? If you need, bring the rails with you and I can recushion them..if your in town stop by the pool rooms, there's some good 9 ball action for you..
-
Rob.M

harley04

Registered
Im from manchester, Im not playin in valley this year, but i am playin in ispaa in davenport in a couple weeks. I might be over sat night to do some drinkin and maby get a few games goin.

ROB.M

Silver Member
pool

Im from manchester, Im not playin in valley this year, but i am playin in ispaa in davenport in a couple weeks. I might be over sat night to do some drinkin and maby get a few games goin.
-
There is a ACS tourny at skarkys billiards" AKA millertime billiards" in davenport... master_elite_open event' $35 entry starts at 2 pm saturday...
-
Rob.M