What is the best production cues you like most?

Best Production Cue You Like Most?

• Total voters

Physiqz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I by far like Lucasi the most, My first time I played with a lucasi custom it felt like i wielded a wand, then it got stolen :(

So I bought a Lucasi Hybrid and a Zero Flex Slim Low Deflection Shaft for it, and just fell in love again. It's my baby.

Schon is my second favorite production cue.

Predator I feel like is the most over-rated., never liked their cues, their shafts are good, but still over-priced compared to what the competition is offering for a cheaper tag

Keith Jawahir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Used to own a white P3. Played phenomenal, but I could not stand the hit. I'd like to know when I hit the cue ball. Currently I play with a Jacoby Custom, although I've got a Schon BW-1 that I like to hit with every now and then, and every Mezz cue I've touched always hit great. so yes, it was a 3-way tie for me between Jacoby, Mezz, and Schon. But I had to go with my current player.

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Used to own a white P3. Played phenomenal, but I could not stand the hit. I'd like to know when I hit the cue ball. Currently I play with a Jacoby Custom, although I've got a Schon BW-1 that I like to hit with every now and then, and every Mezz cue I've touched always hit great. so yes, it was a 3-way tie for me between Jacoby, Mezz, and Schon. But I had to go with my current player.

I really want to try SCHON one day

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz Mezz , now i convinced after trying two mezz cue. .

wish i can try schon also.. i wish i can passby one day

Oddball

It's your break.
Silver Member
I started out with a Lucasi LE-27. This model might have been the only one at the time to come with an 8-piece shaft. I'm not sure the other Lucasi models had this. For me, the hit was solid. I think it is a pretty good cue for its price. This was back in 2008.

I shoot with a P2 now. It is a much more balanced cue than my Lucasi. I can spin the cue with much less effort with the P2. And it has the right feel, hit and weight to it - at least for me.

Sidenote: Does anyone know why they stopped the sand-colored leather wrap and went to a burnt orange wrap on the curly P2s before it went out of production? Thanx.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Mezz for me but but I hit a jacoby last week that played just as good, it had an edge hydrid shaft.

theone77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
after few months this thread started... mezz and schon are still top rated... hmmmm need to try schon cue

Jimmy_Betmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Samsara Is incredible

Yes. Yes. Yes. I can't say enough good things about Samsara. They're extremely underrated in the cue market. Beautiful woods and craftsmanship that will leave you scratching your head. "How did they do that? Oh, and they play pretty damn sporty, too.

And, yes. I did sell mine because it was WAY too pretty for a bar league player. The curly maple was insane in that cue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DblGonzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have played with too many to list. But for the money and the consistency from one cue to the next McDermott is hard to beat.