What tips do you use??

jb1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm 64 and I've been through a lot of tips in my life. I've settled on Moori medium Jewel and I only buy them from Joe Rackem on ebay.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Shawn....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...heater&notif_t=like&notif_id=1493088264767769

If you would like to bet about them even being close to the same I will own your house, car and future.... Pick an event we are at and I will get a box delivered on my dime from Tweeten.... You have 50 shots at one matching up on hardness, COR and Spring rate.. Tips are nothing but springs just as an FYI. LOL.. I can't teach you chemistry, I cannot teach leather but I can teach you about running your holster just because it is empty...... Stick to "fries with that?".... Tell me what event and how much you can earn by then and bet..... That simple... No bet no response required....

Still haven't answered the question.

Which tip do you use as the "base" for your soft?
Which tip do you use as the "base" for your medium?
Which tip do you use as the base for your hard?

Please let me know. Otherwise, I'll assume you ignoring the questions for a fourth time is you admitting I'm right.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Still haven't answered the question.

Which tip do you use as the "base" for your soft?
Which tip do you use as the "base" for your medium?
Which tip do you use as the base for your hard?

Please let me know. Otherwise, I'll assume you ignoring the questions for a fourth time is you admitting I'm right.

So NO Bet? LOL.. Yeah you are a real winner.... I linked the discussions last time and 2 years later you are trying to broadcast common knowledge that can be found on google and facebook about what we do...... Your window licking abilities amaze me.. Do the research and quit looking like an idiot if you want a debate...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=fatliquoring+of+leather

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...8#q=chemically+changing+elasticity+of+leather

We have posted what we do and it's about the science... I am sure your high school was great at science while you were in home economics...

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Because they're the same tip. They're just treated with something. A KT soft is an Elk with camel urine in it. A medium is a Triangle with camel urine. A hard is a Le Pro with camel urine. I kid about what they're soaked in. But the "base" for the tips are 100% as described above.

Urine a lot of trouble for that post buddy!

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
So NO Bet? LOL.. Yeah you are a real winner.... I linked the discussions last time and 2 years later you are trying to broadcast common knowledge that can be found on google and facebook about what we do...... Your window licking abilities amaze me.. Do the research and quit looking like an idiot if you want a debate...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=fatliquoring+of+leather

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...8#q=chemically+changing+elasticity+of+leather

We have posted what we do and it's about the science... I am sure your high school was great at science while you were in home economics...

As I have said, Elkmasters, Triangles and Le Pros soaked in camel urine.

If I take a sponge, and soak in it soapy water, it's a sponge filled with soapy water. However, if I take a Triangle tip, soak it in some secret fluid, I can now brand it as a different tip? Interesting.

Gonna go buy myself some Predator shafts tomorrow. Treat them with some wood stabilizer. Maybe rub some fat liquor on them. And POOF. The KiTech shaft is born! Oh wait. I know what tip to put on them :)

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
As I have said, Elkmasters, Triangles and Le Pros soaked in camel urine.

If I take a sponge, and soak in it soapy water, it's a sponge filled with soapy water. However, if I take a Triangle tip, soak it in some secret fluid, I can now brand it as a different tip? Interesting.

Gonna go buy myself some Predator shafts tomorrow. Treat them with some wood stabilizer. Maybe rub some fat liquor on them. And POOF. The KiTech shaft is born! Oh wait. I know what tip to put on them :)

put up or shut up..... you may be the dumbest mfer I have seen... $1000 for the tips being the same or we can do an IQ test.. $100 a point and I spot you 20....

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played with Moori Mediums but had so much problems with the quality so I changed to Kamui Black Medium. This tip played very goog but when you are playing longer with one tip it begins to harden to much and there is to much glazing. I am playing now with Ultraskin Medium and I am happy with it.

I put Kamui Black Mediums on two of my shafts and hated them. Mine did the same thing yours did and I had them replaced with the G2 Soft tips.

deano1772

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've started something here haven't I... ha

Trying the Caliber tips, going to try something other than layered tips for a change

OneIron

On the snap, Vinny!
Silver Member
I like both the Wizard and the Thomas tips. I've installed about a dozen and I'm getting good feedback.

Moori used to be my go to tip but I think the quality has suffered in the last few years.

Btw, I don't like Kamui Black at all. PITA to install and glazes like crazy. And it's way overpriced.