What would it cost to hire a (semi) pro?

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
That makes no sense, given context is why hiring you might be justified.

And 5 minutes is sufficient time to assess things with 'global' implications. The fact you'd put that in written form really shows the amount of care and thought you put forth in general..explaining your ignorance, inability to follow through and squirrel!
View attachment 752054

I was at Larry's Hustler club and how come no pool table is available. I would pay for the barbox and company.

Barboxes are perfect for upscale nightclub private rooms.

If they were round and fit near a vertical pole even better.

Its just nice to have the table, it doesn't have to be rectangular.

Can they dance on one? Or use tricks? Barbox pole dance sport. 4 poles and a barbox for fitness routines.

Who can design the perfect pool table for a pole dance show in a private room limited area space?

What is the maximum weight the pool table can hold?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Screenshot_20240404-193628.jpg

CanadianGuy

Corporate sales director here with experience in the gaming sector

the pool player comp should be of little concern, will be a pittance relative to this type of project

sounds like you're going the independent route as far as design and distribution

I suggest a solid business plan that maps out your process before inserting costs

DaWizard

Corporate sales director here with experience in the gaming sector

the pool player comp should be of little concern, will be a pittance relative to this type of project

sounds like you're going the independent route as far as design and distribution

I suggest a solid business plan that maps out your process before inserting costs
A solid plan is needed for sure, allthough It's not my intention to make money. And to be clear: it will only be concept building. I hope to brainstorm a bunch of concepts with video- and boardgame designers and iterate the games by playtesting with pool players (better than me). Test - adapt - test - adapt, etc.

The product will be a ruleset for one or two new poolgames that people can play. Or maybe the conclusion is that there is no new revolutionary poolgame! At least not through our effort.

Someone had a good suggestion: first do a $1000 design contest and gather ideas. The idea that leeds to a new game wins. 'only' $1000 would give massive input to the brainstorm of the experts.