Where to play in Clovis, NM area

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like I will be spending time in the Clovis NM area. Is there anywhere to play?????

BigFish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW - You're going to the pool capital of the U.S. From Clovis, you can drive 500 - 600 miles in any direction and find good action.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like your best bet is Albuquerque or El Paso. You might find some bar games in Lubbock. I'm not sure what's happening in Amarillo.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
Looks like your best bet is Albuquerque or El Paso. You might find some bar games in Lubbock. I'm not sure what's happening in Amarillo.

There are a few rooms in Lubbock. A couple Fast Eddie's, and Billiard's Plus. Each has at least 25 tables.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
might be some tables at the Air Force Base.

And most every town I've ever been in has a table somewhere. Might only be a bar table, but it's better than nothing if you're hard-pressed. Might give you a chance to brush up on your bar-box game. I can't remember if they have a bowling alley there or not, only been through there a handful of times. I used to live in Wolfforth, outside of Lubbock. Lubbock is about an hour and a half from Clovis by the way. It's almost 4 to Albuquerque, 2 hours to Amarillo (some good rooms up there), and El Paso is pretty much out of the question at over 6 hours.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are a few rooms in Lubbock. A couple Fast Eddie's, and Billiard's Plus. Each has at least 25 tables.

Good to know, Baxter. I drove through there a couple of years ago and I didn't even think to look for a pool room. Now I wish I had.