Where to Play in Hartford Ct?

JimmyD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CT poolrooms

Not to many real rooms left in CT but there are a couple decent ones to play at. 10 mins from Hartford there is World Championship Billiards (formerly owned by Larry Liscotti) it is on Spencer St. in East Hartford, They have 15 9ft. GC's and a billiard table, Half of the tables have just been refelted with tournament blue 860 simonis, an they are in the process of finishing up the rest, oh and for $10 you can play all night long. About 15 mins north of Hartford right next to the airport there is Pool Table Magic, owned by Mark Kulingian (sp?), nice cozy room only about 12 tables or so and they are either Schmidt's or Kim Steels, cant remember. Also about 20 mins. south of Hartford there is Shooters Billiards in Southington (this is the closest room to Farmington) it is owned by trickshot artist Sal Conte, nice room, decent equipment, usually people there all day long. There are a few more scattered around the state but nothing to really be seeking out. Also if you are looking for action you might find something cheap, maybe, but good luck! If you need any other help, or just wanna hit some balls, or need to be steered in the right direction feel free to PM me I live 5 mins. south of Hartford. Hope this helps you out!!
Jimmy D.

Last edited:

pooljunkie4ever

Grab Life by the BALL!
Silver Member
Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it.
Can't go to far since all I have is a cab. Don't want to get broke paying them. :)