Who decides????

Status
Not open for further replies.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That's hilarious Glen! I have respect for Bob and Pat from friendship and as fellow mechanics, though I have been at odds with Bob since the rail incident. Yes I did make a mistake, unlike you when it came up I immediately took responsibility for it and made steps to correct. I had more contact with Bob today then in the past year, if we are going to work together again we have to get all the bullshit in the open on what really happened there. That's up to him and I can see reasons for both sides
That being said I have never needed work from Pat, Bob or you to keep busy in this business. I work more on the business side than on the work, that is the side where our roles are reversed my friend. You are incompetant at organisation or even just showing up on time. My work is good though I lack the ego to self label myself a master. I haven't done a new table install in six months yet I work steady. Do I need anything from you? Maybe rolaids but that's about it. You are a twat and the more you run your flap the more people see it. Keep talking
..maybe your version will sounds better the 40th time..

What kind of childish bullshit were you trying to stir up in the main forum asking for "vets" to take a look at the post here in the mechanic's section....about my statements being a "vet"?...Have you gone back and looked at the threads posted in answer to your crybaby question? This is the kind of BS that got you banned before Rob...keep playing with fire, and see if you don't get burnt....again;) You owe me an apoligy for that kind of act...it was very uncalled for, as my military time is my business...my life...not yours....not even YOURS to question!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That's bullshit about the Vietnam era vet..I hope that statement haunts your career.
Rob

WWW.tabletek.net
215-622-8899

Not sure what to make of this, its got me a little fired up though even though I did not serve our great country. The self proclaimed leader az's billiard mechanic forum made some statements about the subject that don't sit well for a lot of us..Check out in the "talk to a mechanic" section, "Who decides " thread, posting #16 and then #46 and resulting in several responces on page five.

Let us have your feedback

Rob
WWW.TableTek.net

This right here...in the main forum...is just your kind of bullshit Rob!

QuickEdward

Silver Member
What kind of childish bullshit were you trying to stir up in the main forum asking for "vets" to take a look at the post here in the mechanic's section....about my statements being a "vet"?...Have you gone back and looked at the threads posted in answer to your crybaby question? This is the kind of BS that got you banned before Rob...keep playing with fire, and see if you don't get burnt....again;) You owe me an apoligy for that kind of act...it was very uncalled for, as my military time is my business...my life...not yours....not even YOURS to question!

YOU put your military time in the limelight, no one else. If anyone is owed an apology, its the REAL combat veterans that you've insulted by using THIER experience, blood and sacrifice to falsely pump up your own inflated ego.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
YOU put your military time in the limelight, no one else. If anyone is owed an apology, its the REAL combat veterans that you've insulted by using THIER experience, blood and sacrifice to falsely pump up your own inflated ego.

Reading and comprehension I guess is not one of your better traits, becareful...least you piss off ALL "Vietnam Era Veterans" with your interpretations of who should be called a "veteran" and "who" shouldn't be:rolleyes:

TableTek

Silver Member
Props to all for calling out Glens BS here! I got banned because I challenged that knucklehead in the same way he challenges everyone else. Wanna get me banned again, go ahead. I don't rely on any customers from here, the majority of jobs I took on would have been passed over if they contacted me through normal channels. Having a non player strip a rail I covered to try and standard fold a side pocket is someone who I wouldn't be working for anyways. Conform or leave is the underlying message here. And just so you know, I was asked to post in the main forum as I'm already on the outside...

Glenn, you have alienated everyone on this site with your ego. I hope your back holds up another twenty years, you'll be humping slate till the day you die. So much for a leader and so much for your retirement! You have only yourself to blame.

Laughing all the way to the bank...

Rob
WWW.tabletek.net

The Turk

A Level Above Pool Tables
Silver Member
What is this thread even about??? One little line and the noose is out! I can see people getting banned before this is finished! And for what?

Who the best mechanic is or someone omitting 'ERA', Its all silly!

Not one little line. An omission is a lie. Spend 81 days in Paris Island and tell me its "silly" I am a veteran I did not serve in combat and am aware enough, and respectful enough to make sure I get it right when I talk about my service. Everyone is always special forces or saw combat time. When you speak about courage and say your a Vietnam Vet there are no illusions about what you are trying to say. Glenn has told some of us that he was IN Vietnam. Words have meaning, change the order of a sentence or omit a word and it is no longer the truth. The best liars skate a thin line next to the truth. 8 or 9 years of military service is more than enough time to get it right. Our military is about heritage, respect and remembering those who fight. I know many vets and most would never infer or for that matter let someone come to a false conclusion about the nature in which they served. Glenn you posted about your service and the time line, your age exposed the BS. You play the semantics game and argue the dates all you want but I see you.
I unfortunately joined this forum and tried to work with other mechanics during THE RKC ERA. I am surrounded by good people and good mechanics. I will have No problem succeeding without the" double edge sword manner" in which you help. Semper Fi

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glenn has told some of us that he was IN Vietnam.

THAT...is a bold, flat out lie! And MY birthday is 30 Dec, 1956...so, do the f$#@ing math Bob, I turned 17 on Dec 30th, 1973...joined the Army Mar 13th, 1974....is that to hard for you to figure out? I'm 54...so add a year to your calculations. I know when I was born, I know what I did...and what I DIDN"T do! Now you're really becoming a liar Bob, unless you can find that "someone" that I told I served in Vietnam on active duty! You, at this point...are full of shit! Now, you're not being any different than Rob...guess the apple don't fall far from the tree...does it!

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Props to all for calling out Glens BS here! I got banned because I challenged that knucklehead in the same way he challenges everyone else. Wanna get me banned again, go ahead. I don't rely on any customers from here, the majority of jobs I took on would have been passed over if they contacted me through normal channels. Having a non player strip a rail I covered to try and standard fold a side pocket is someone who I wouldn't be working for anyways. Conform or leave is the underlying message here. And just so you know, I was asked to post in the main forum as I'm already on the outside...

Glenn, you have alienated everyone on this site with your ego. I hope your back holds up another twenty years, you'll be humping slate till the day you die. So much for a leader and so much for your retirement! You have only yourself to blame.

Rob
WWW.tabletek.net

Keep laughing...you have a long way to go to catch up with me!

The Turk

Silver Member
THAT...is a bold, flat out lie! And MY birthday is 30 Dec, 1956...so, do the f$#@ing math Bob, I turned 17 on Dec 30th, 1973...joined the Army Mar 13th, 1974....is that to hard for you to figure out? I'm 54...so add a year to your calculations. I know when I was born, I know what I did...and what I DIDN"T do! Now you're really becoming a liar Bob, unless you can find that "someone" that I told I served in Vietnam on active duty! You, at this point...are full of shit! Now, you're not being any different than Rob...guess the apple don't fall far from the tree...does it!

Glen[/QUOTE

I know you served just not in combat. You said you were a vietnam vet on this thread and then followed up with ERA after I called you on it. You can call me what you want. Find a lie in anything I have posted. You can elude a direct answer by calling me names and dancing around the date issue. I don't care. Rob hasn't lied here. Believe me he and I are not friends. But he hasn't lied. I was in his shop when the chop box was built. I know who's Idea that was. ROB's . You are very intelligent. You have good ideas of your own. This thread was written so you might back off and let others post Ideas with some freedom of expression without fear of getting called a hack if the idea or work wasn't executed to perfection. You may argue my point but I have a lot of private messages thanking me for this post. I have even more phone calls. I have been in many conversations in the last year about you and how you act on the forum. Many of them " your mechanics" I don't talk I act. You can think what you want about me. I delivered you a message on the playground where your the bully. You have done nothing short of proving me right.

The Turk

Silver Member
What you fail to understand...is that I was on "Active duty" during the "era" of the Vietnam "War"....meaning, if things were to have turned around...and the US changed it's mind and decided NOT to pull out when it did, and decided to go a head and continue to give it's support to South Vietnam and keep our troops stationed there...as was promised by our government at the time....I was ready to go...I was in...I was a "US SOLDIER" at THAT time. "ERA" is nothing more than a "TIME FRAME"....the difference when asked...is did you...or did you NOT go into combat...OR...were you READY to go if needed!

I agree with everything you said here. You did serve. I have no doubt you would fight. I have no doubt you are indeed a patriot.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glenn has told some of us that he was IN Vietnam.

What's this Bob...if not a deliberate lie? Who is the "US" Bob? That was totally out of line....and you know it:rolleyes: If I'd have told ANYONE that I served in Vietnam fighting...first of all, I'd let you know when...and which company I served with...and that's a fact...and I'd dare anyone to say otherwise, but I never once said that I was "IN" Vietnam...YOU did! I'm done with this childish bullshit! Way out of line on this one Bob:rolleyes:

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Glen[/QUOTE

I know you served just not in combat. You said you were a vietnam vet on this thread and then followed up with ERA after I called you on it. You can call me what you want. Find a lie in anything I have posted. You can elude a direct answer by calling me names and dancing around the date issue. I don't care. Rob hasn't lied here. Believe me he and I are not friends. But he hasn't lied. I was in his shop when the chop box was built. I know who's Idea that was. ROB's . You are very intelligent. You have good ideas of your own. This thread was written so you might back off and let others post Ideas with some freedom of expression without fear of getting called a hack if the idea or work wasn't executed to perfection. You may argue my point but I have a lot of private messages thanking me for this post. I have even more phone calls. I have been in many conversations in the last year about you and how you act on the forum. Many of them " your mechanics" I don't talk I act. You can think what you want about me. I delivered you a message on the playground where your the bully. You have done nothing short of proving me right.

Vietnam Era veteran is a phrase used to describe someone who served in the armed forces of participating countries during the Vietnam War. The term has been used to describe veterans who were in the armed forces of South Vietnam, the United States armed forces, and countries allied to them, whether or not they were actually stationed in Vietnam during their service. However, the more common usage distinguishes between those who served "in country" and those who did not actually serve in Vietnam by referring to the "in country" veterans as "Vietnam veterans" and the others as "Vietnam era veterans". The U.S. government officially refers to all as "Vietnam era veterans".[1]

The Turk

Silver Member

Glen

Again Glenn you pick one line from my post and debate and call me a liar. It's the only statement I made that has deniability. The rest you Duck. Say what you want. Believe me anyone who reads this thread front to back will see you. I have accomplished my task. You are exposed. Caught with your pants down. Hey little fella!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Rob
WWW.tabletek.net

I for one Rob, think that you should go back into the main forum and apologize to all the veterans that have posted so far for being so immature as to try and drag me through the mud in front of all those other veterians...and ask that your thread be either moved....or removed...as it has nothing to do with pool...in the main forum....lets see here....are you MAN enough to do that Rob?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Again Glenn you pick one line from my post and debate and call me a liar. It's the only statement I made that has deniability. The rest you Duck. Say what you want. Believe me anyone who reads this thread front to back will see you. I have accomplished my task. You are exposed. Caught with your pants down. Hey little fella!!

The question is...why did you lie about what you said...you didn't have to do that...you were doing just fine...up until that point:rolleyes:

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
The question is...why did you lie about what you said...you didn't have to do that...you were doing just fine...up until that point:rolleyes:

Glen...You told so many lies you actually believe them to be true. You have told me several times over the years you were a vietnam vet. Never once a vietnam era vet. I remember this this because I held you in high esteem for that. The fact you served our country is a huge thing to me. I am grateful for all the men and woman who have served our country. But anyone who serves in combat I really look up to. Who knows...maybe in your mind there is no difference. Despite what the gov't says I think there is.

Your like the Fonz on Happy Days...who could not say the words "I'm WRONG" about anything.:eek:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You are exposed.

Exposed?...as to what, bullying table mechanics to do better work...to take more pride in what they do...to give the customers more of their money's worth! For calling dumb-ass idea's....dumbass idea's! For kicking you all in the ass to want to be better table mechanic's????...Guilty as hell Satisfied?

The Turk

Silver Member
Exposed?...as to what, bullying table mechanics to do better work...to take more pride in what they do...to give the customers more of their money's worth! For calling dumb-ass idea's....dumbass idea's! For kicking you all in the ass to want to be better table mechanic's????...Guilty as hell Satisfied?

Are you really going to make me type it again. Ok You pick one line from my post which ever one you can duck. Get it. I could type this reply over and over again. Go back and reply line by line. You will have to lie through your teeth:grin-devilish:to do it. Go ahead I dare you. I have lots of info and people who read this waiting for your answer. Step-up. Either way you will prove me right.

btoneill

Keeper of the Cheese
Silver Member

Don't forget, for giving away "trade secrets" to anyone who is willing to listen and learn! To be honest, to me, hearing about how MUCH there is with doing tables properly actually makes me LESS inclined to do it myself! It's an art form! I sheetrocked my basement myself, I started to try to do the mudding. I said "screw this" and hired a professional. Because, mudding sheetrock is an ART! The only thing I didn't do in finishing my basement was the mudding, and I'm not ashamed to say that. The more you learn about what it takes to do something, the more you learn when you should hire a professional!

I'm sure Glenn understands this, which is part of why he's putting the info out there!

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Don't forget, for giving away "trade secrets" to anyone who is willing to listen and learn! To be honest, to me, hearing about how MUCH there is with doing tables properly actually makes me LESS inclined to do it myself! It's an art form! I sheetrocked my basement myself, I started to try to do the mudding. I said "screw this" and hired a professional. Because, mudding sheetrock is an ART! The only thing I didn't do in finishing my basement was the mudding, and I'm not ashamed to say that. The more you learn about what it takes to do something, the more you learn when you should hire a professional!

I'm sure Glenn understands this, which is part of why he's putting the info out there!

You don't have a clue....Go back to playing mechanic and leave this to the professional.:grin:

Went back and reread your post..I misunderstood it at first. I take back my comment.:grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.