Who's your US Open pick?

pmac666

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Albin has the highest fargorate out of those 4 so naturally I would chose him

oh really? thought albin is still behind busti....... so, a few weeks ago you would have chosen busti, right? (do yorself a favour and dont praise fargo as holy grail, its flawed af lol))

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It will be one of these

Shane
Dennis O.
Wu
Chang (tall)
Shaw
Albin

Anyone else is considered an upset.

shaggybahama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If SVB is playing my dad am going with SVB, otherwise, If its not him, look out for the guy from the Bahamas I think he,s known as "The Beast".:D

Mikkes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My pick is Souquet...super strong this year. Won his 23rd Eurotour title some days ago and is already picked for the Mosconi Cup. Still the Kaiser ;-)

Pick 2 and 3 are SvB and Joshua Filler

I think this is the year that Orcullo finally takes it. If not him, Alex. He has been playing very well this year. Shane always has to be mentioned too. He has owned that tournament in the last 5 years

I would really like to hear about Alex winning it. That would be really cool. I know he has the game to beat anyone, I think. How close has Alex come to winning it in the past, or has he won it before?

I wonder , what if the US open were like a race to 25, and single elimination. Would that make a difference?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I would really like to hear about Alex winning it. That would be really cool. I know he has the game to beat anyone, I think. How close has Alex come to winning it in the past, or has he won it before?

I wonder , what if the US open were like a race to 25, and single elimination. Would that make a difference?

Alex has a win and a second.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After watching these two guys play last night in the finals in North Carolina i wouldn't be surprised at all to see one of these two the next US Open champion .

Attachments

• 22547050_520693374956407_611898292_o.jpg
    22547050_520693374956407_611898292_o.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Then he would be less likely to win

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex has a win and a second.

Alex has 1 US Open 9b title and 1 WPA World 9b title.

How many times has Shaw played in the 9b US Open?

Dennis two 2nd place also. LeeVan with a 2nd.

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... How many times has Shaw played in the 9b US Open? ...

At least 8 -- the AzB database shows him in the money in 2006 and 2010 thru 2016.

He's knocking on the door -- two 3rd's and a 5th in the last 4 years.