Willie Mosconi Signed Cue

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
I think a lot of the value will depend on who has done the COA.

After that it is like everything else, if you find the right person it could be worth well over 250. To the average Joe pool player that is a mild collector I would guess in the 200 to 300 range. I do not collect, but if I was not a broke bastage I would probably pay 200 or a little more to frame it and put it on my wall.

Woody

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
his signature probably isnt worth more than 50 bucks. on a cue its worth less as he didnt make the cue.
its only worth a lot to the original person who had him sign it.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Box of Magic Chalk drawing result will be posted on Sunday at 4pm CST, if you win please PM me the address you want it mailed to. Thanks for all your opinions, I do value each one of them but I'm hoping this thing will at least bring what i traded for it. If anyone is interested make an offer I can't refuse. Additional user opinions will be added to the drawing until 10pm CST 8/17. Good Luck!!!

Still time to get in with a valid opinion, if I missed you please let me know.

Drawing Entries:
Bavafongoul
pt109
peteypooldude
KoolKat9Lives
Powerlifter
Tucson9ball
Pushout
Scott Lee
ChicagoRJ
RayJay
woody_968
maha

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Drawing is delayed til 10pm CST, I'm on a boat. Will still ship tomorrow. I will list and pm the winner. Don't forget to send mailing address if you win. Thx

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Winner is PowerLifter, pm me your address. Thx to everyone for their input. It is appreciated.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Thank you, that was a nice gesture of appreciation. Hope you make a mint on your sale!

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
What type of signature? Is it a cue that was signed after it was made, or was the signature part of the production process? Has to make a huge difference, the latter is more like a copy.

J

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
It was physically autographed by Willie Mosconi, it is not a stencil. I will post more pix tomorrow. Thx