WNT Nineball Ranking Event : Scottish Open (1-5 May)

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Down to last 4
Oscar still in it. Dark horse is Duong who taken down big names FSR, Biado, Kaci.

semi.PNG

LIVE
Shaw v Oscar

Duong v Ko Pin Yi

Smutzc

oscar beating filler is a bit of an upset. kaci beating svb maybe not as big an upset historically but still notable because of his injury. when shane sent him to loser side he looked at best 80%

I noticed Kaci’s first match against Shane he was shooting with his revo, next match against Shane he went back to his wood shaft. Kaci must not be fully comfortable with the revo just yet

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I noticed Kaci’s first match against Shane he was shooting with his revo, next match against Shane he went back to his wood shaft. Kaci must not be fully comfortable with the revo just yet

yapp also dumped his cf shaft, mid-match..

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
A win in the final for Oscar would go a long way to securing his Mosconi spot. In the World of Matchroom, each dollar won is equal to a ranking point. A British pound is worth about $1.25 these days, so a 10,000 pounds win would Oscar him 12,500 ranking points.

As The Beach Boys said, "wouldn't it be nice?"

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

891014+1

Oscar representing USA in the final must be a proud for americans, given the fact US pool is not at its best.
Good luck to both players.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
85k is insane, I think they had 8k for he official stream

is pool that big now in Vietnam?

it seems to have an enormous boom there. outside the arena at the hanoi open there were queues of vietnamese fans trying to get autographs from albin, fedor etc. never seen anything like that

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very interesting player too, hoang. kind of sneaks slowly around the table, gets down and two strokes the ball. not in a careless manner, just doesn't seem to need more practice strokes. doesn't miss much and his jump game is top notch

btal

Registered
A win in the final for Oscar would go a long way to securing his Mosconi spot. In the World of Matchroom, each dollar won is equal to a ranking point. A British pound is worth about $1.25 these days, so a 10,000 pounds win would Oscar him 12,500 ranking points.

As The Beach Boys said, "wouldn't it be nice?"
Did Oscar get points for Mexico? Runner up was a good performance too.

SA96

I really hope Oscar wins this tournament.

Anyone know why Skyler, Shane Wolford and Billy Thorpe didn't enter?

CanadianGuy

congrats to Oscar too, the man is a beast...competing at the highest level, running a pool business...and money matches

triple crown of pool!