World Cup of Pool Day 2 Updates

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane got out of this pickle by caroming one rail off the 8 to make the 9 ball - 2-1 Qatar:

xinJvJf.png

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
USA looks terrified so far. They were out of line the majority of that run out. Qatar looks solid. USA is gonna win hill hill...just feels like that

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Personally I think Karl Boyles shouldnt be able to do commentary on any of USA's matches. He's very anit-american and every chance he can take a dig he does. Complete and utter tit :bash:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Personally I think Karl Boyles shouldnt be able to do commentary on any of USA's matches. He's very anit-american and every chance he can take a dig he does. Complete and utter tit :bash:

He is def talking out of his butt!

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Shane leaves Mike more angle on the 7 ball than he meant to in game six. Mike cuts the 7 ball in but the cue ball scratches in the side pocket. Qatar runs out. Score 4-2

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Bad shape by SVB and Mike hit the ball the way he was comfortable hitting it to make it and went straight in the side pocket. That didn't look like a center ball hit when cutting that 7 down the rail and the table is sliding. Qatar looking a little more solid...I still stand by my prediction that USA wins this hill hill