World Pool Championships - Updates

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He won´t don´t worry !!

This really sucks not being able to see it.

Here's a cute pick of Bustie at the 2005 U.S. Open signing autographs with Alex out front.

Bustamante is a pool star around the world! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 800px-Bustie_and_Alex_at_2004_US_Open[1].jpg
    800px-Bustie_and_Alex_at_2004_US_Open[1].jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 185

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is pure torture having to click the mouse over and over and over again, hoping to see a score! :eek:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dag nab it! I was beginning to feel comfortable. Now I'm sweating it again.:eek:

He had a nice lead on Strickland too as i remember.

PS- I have just written the QSBF asking them to relinquish or sell the rights to the event next year.

no streaming, no banners or mentions of sponsors, Website always down, no publicity, short races, huge pockets etc.

Email address is on their website.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well. You know me ....... Actually you don't LoL

Did you used to post on Matchroom Sports forum?

I can't believe it's 10-7 now. Man, I am now beginning to get that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. :(

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
This is pure torture having to click the mouse over and over and over again, hoping to see a score! :eek:

It was far worse in earlier rounds when they'd only update one table at a time. Some scores would be stuck at 3-1 and a half hour later suddenly jump to 11-9. :(

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He had a nice lead on Strickland too as i remember.

PS- I have just written the QSBF asking them to relinquish or sell the rights to the event next year.

no streaming, no banners or mentions of sponsors, Website always down, no publicity, short races, huge pockets etc.

Email address is on their website.

It is truly shameful for the world pool championship to be handled in this manner. There should be some sort of requirements for something of this magnitude.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was far worse in earlier rounds when they'd only update one table at a time. Some scores would be stuck at 3-1 and a half hour later suddenly jump to 11-9. :(

Yikes! I remember that at another Middle East tournament, an 8-ball tournament. Same coverage.