Would like to do an Express trade. Yes, overnight. My OB 123 w/ Classic Pro 11.75MM

taemin952

XiaoTing Pan's Soulmate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
You still get my guarantee in my signature, I'll make that clear. :smile: Why Express overnight? I have a tournament on Wed, April. 1 so we would both need to ensure we get to the Post Office as early as humanly possibly tomorrow, Tuesday. I will not have a player otherwise.

So am I shipping you a POS? Heck NO. This is what you get:

This is the cue in it's entirety with product description:

http://www.seyberts.com/products/OB_123_Black_Stained_Maple_Linen_Wrap_Pool_Cue-102704-10463.html

Black OB Model 123 in GOOD++ condition with an 11.75MM shaft in EXCELLENT++ condition. Together and apart, they roll very true and straight as it's only weeks old.

It is 18.75 ounces as the weight. All else stock, including tip although I will throw in two of pooldawg's milk dud tips - unused, but also official OB JPs. (black aluminum with logo)

There is nothing to disclose about the shaft. It's a beauty.

However, these are my disclosures about the butt/forearm section and pictures to back it up. (and additional pics or phone call if you'd like to know more)

Disclosure 1 Factory stain finish issues in the forearm. It begins at 1" and 8cm above where the top of the wrap meets the wood. It's shaped like a continent?!! The next, are two identical factory small indents right next to each other. They are less than a half inch combined in size, and does not even penetrate the paint/coat. Still all black for both these finish issues. Was going to send it back, but I don't like being without a cue, especially a main player.

Disclosure 2: The black nylon wrap job was poor and needs to be replaced soon unless you like playing with small loose loop threads. (I just haven't had the time to have it rewrapped with smooth black leather or black nylon again) Again, I believe the manufacturer should be the one to address ALL of these issues I've disclosed.

Other than that, that's it. Loose wrap and finish on the forearm. Please view the pics. I tried my very best, including HAND DRAWING the "continent" swirl. Again, unnoticed to the naked eye but you can feel these and under the good lighting, you'll see them.

You can view it at my Photobucket link here: http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/taemin952/OB%20Model%20123/HandDrawingoffinishflaw_zps38fd5fa1.png

Really hoping for a mint OB butt as I am shaft wealthy for OB Classic Pro's lol. Preference goes to black and better yet, black with leather print or genuine wrap. However, all 3/8x10's considered. The most important part is that I need your guarantee that you can get it out your door to the post office in the morning so I really can have something to play with on Wednesday. I am paying to have mine shipped to you at the same super speed.

If you're interested in purchasing the cue outright, $280 shipped to CONUS only via USPS Priority Mail.

Thanks,

Taemin

Attachments

• P1010043.jpg
    P1010043.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 545
  • P1010048.jpg
    P1010048.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 613
  • P1010051.jpg
    P1010051.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 615
  • P1010052.jpg
    P1010052.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 556
  • P1010053.jpg
    P1010053.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
Go to Troys new TNT Billiards store in the Midway. I highly doubt you will walk away disapointed.

Here is the address:
1828 Feronia Ave.
Saint Paul, 55104

It's a few blocks west of Snelling and University.