WPBA Masters Tournament $70,000 purse! (Feb. 27-March 3, 2019)

j13smiley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i should note that i am thankful for the live stream - i miss being able to watch events like this. even a few years ago with espn they only showed some matches for the wpba but was better than nothing.

thank you for giving us access to watch!

Non Smoker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first round is at 10a.m. eastern but it looks like it isn't being streamed. I guess when your in the 1 loss round it doesn't matter even though there are some good matches according to the brackets.

j13smiley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i've been using the compusport bracket link to see the scheduled match times... of course that doesn't relate to what is actually streamed.

i'm also hoping to see the allison fisher match this afternoon on the stream please!

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like table 5 is TV table. If so we get Amee Schmidt VS Kaylin Wikoff at 2pm. Beside them Fisher VS Loreejon...

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like table 5 is TV table. If so we get Amee Schmidt VS Kaylin Wikoff at 2pm. Beside them Fisher VS Loreejon...
bracket now shows LoreeJon and Allison on table 5 :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    19.9 KB · Views: 207

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As of now, TV Table (Table 5) from the brackets for today are these matches:

Noon -Belinda Calhoun v Kelly Cavanaugh (Losers Side)
2pm-LoreeJon Hasson v Allison Fisher (Winners Side)
4pm -Ewa Laurance v Lonnie Fox-Raymond (Losers Side)
6pm-Sara Miller v Belinda Calhoun / Kelly Cavanaugh (Losers Side)
8pm -Dawn Hopkins v Catherine Tschumper/Cathy Metzinger (Losers Side)
10pm - Kelly Fisher v Ewa Laurance / Lonnie Fox-Raymond (Losers Side)

Only 1 Winners side match

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No. Bracket unfortunately shows Fisher on table 5 at 2:00. They should be showing Webb vs Tkach.
The Duchess of Doom Allison Fisher vs Queen of The Hill LoreeJon Hasson

Two Hall of Fame players, with 14 World Championship titles between them.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People like to joke about matches looking like league night, but this match.... really looks like league night. Brutally bad play for a putatively professional event.

Update: The player leading 4-1 just whiffed her break shot.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People like to joke about matches looking like league night, but this match.... really looks like league night. Brutally bad play for a putatively professional event.

Belinda Calhoun(nee Bearden). Wow. Didn't know she still played. Remember her from 30+ yrs ago. She can't play dead in a western now.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yeah, and this tournament they finally got rid of that goofya$$ 2 or 3 stage bracket they were using the past few years where they let all the non competitive players battle it out the first couple of days before playing the higher seeds.

I'll tune back in tomorrow.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Are there any qualifications to playing in the WPBA events? I see at least one player that is well established and ranked well below 500 Fargorate. Assuming the answer is no??