Wrapless Gallery

thoffen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
andywho said:
Hey guys i remember a while back when i first joined az there was a wrapless gallery. i seached but i haven't found it. so i'm going to start a new one. i wanna see EVERYONES WRAPLESS CUES! COME ON IN AND SHOW ME WHAT YA GOTS!!! :grin: :D

I want a wrapless gallery of your avatar...

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big-Tattoo said:
it is a Kenny Murrell Cue and was also mine and a fault to sale:frown:
really. man i suck when it comes to id-ing a cue. i thought the ring work was a give away. either way its a great looking cue

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ironchef. said:
5 BEM points into Ebony.
Purple, blue, green, and white veneers
Highly Figured BEM Wrap
TAD inspired hoppe styled ring in the butt

Enjoy the pics!
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg
thats a great looking cue

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
akaTrigger said:
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone posting photos of their wrapless cue(s).

I just ordered me another custom cue, this time wrapless! Curly BEM for the handle.... I am excited!!

I couldn't decide what to do about the butt for more than half a year now, but seeing the wrapless cues have helped me with my decision about the butt wood - I wanted BEM but it wouldn't look good with the holly design in the butt, so the Curly BEM handle will allow me to have the beautiful wood I wanted! I love it when things finally finalize in my head. lol

Thanks again!
Melinda
i'm glad that the thread helped you out.
i'm now in the process of ordering another cue from Troy Downey. i'm just fuzzy on what woods to work with. there are so many great combinations and i want to do something unique. this tells me that i need to see MORE WRAPLESS CUES!!:D

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
akaTrigger said:
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone posting photos of their wrapless cue(s).

I just ordered me another custom cue, this time wrapless! Curly Maple for the handle.... I am excited!!

I couldn't decide what to do about the butt for more than half a year now, but seeing the wrapless cues have helped me with my decision about the butt wood - I wanted BEM but it wouldn't look good with the holly design in the butt, so the Curly Maplehandle will allow me to have the beautiful wood I wanted! I love it when things finally finalize in my head. lol

Thanks again!
Melinda

I saw the Curly Maple handle of my new cue last weekend in a photo. Your photos in this thread helped lead the way to this awesome-looking cue I am getting!

Thanks again!!
Melinda

<can't wait to see it in person - hope I can play with a wrapless cue, lmao>

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
ironchef. said:
5 BEM points into Ebony.
Purple, blue, green, and white veneers
Highly Figured BEM Wrap
TAD inspired hoppe styled ring in the butt

Enjoy the pics!

Ricky, great to see you back on AZ. That's an AWESOME looking Murrell cue !! Kind of SW, Tad, and Bender flavors all rolled up into one sweet wrapless package.

Best regards,
Sean

skor

missing shots since 1995
Silver Member
Not as fancy as some of the cues here but still wrapless....

Sugartree_003.jpg