theyonger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Found my new player! Please don't respond to this thread anymore

Last edited:

theyonger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have Ec7 Untied Joint Morado (Pau Ferro) minor shaft WX 700 blueing very nice condition 450.00
Appreciate the offer very reasonable. Morado is not a wood I'm looking for atm for this cue. If it's an ec7 with a special design though I would consider.

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Mezz MSP2-MD united joint with a 29" Ignite that I'd be willing to let go ( this would make me buy a 3/8x11 ignite for one of my customs, such a good shaft! ). I'd let it go for $925 shipped. I've only been using this a few months and the cue is like new condition.

If you wanted just the butt, I would sell that alone and keep the ignite for my other united joint cue 🙂. The butt has some very nice grain to it.

theyonger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Mezz MSP2-MD united joint with a 29" Ignite that I'd be willing to let go ( this would make me buy a 3/8x11 ignite for one of my customs, such a good shaft! ). I'd let it go for $925 shipped. I've only been using this a few months and the cue is like new condition.

If you wanted just the butt, I would sell that alone and keep the ignite for my other united joint cue 🙂. The butt has some very nice grain to it.
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunely I am not into the morado version of the sneaky. I'd consider cocobolo or bocote. Good luck with finding a buyer though.

ShawnH81

I have an AXI 157 for sale with brand new EX Pro shaft. PM me if you are interested and I will share some pictures