WTB: Pool Cue (Must have a LION on it!)

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nope. No lions in the Action Adventure series... :(

Wonder what the big deal is with no one making lion cues...lol
EVERYONE has some other big cat, though...and Action even has a Grizzly Bear! Lol.

Boogie

Repeat pool offender
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tiger cue from "Players"

D-WLTB (Brand New) 19oz $60 shipped
(Click to enlarge)

I will take better photos if you would like

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Eh, she's all about lions...no tigers, unfortunately.

Wish Players did make a lion cue...I'd be all over it...

Right now, my only realistic option is to buy the Eliminator Detroit Lions cue (which luckily doesnt say "Detroit" on it) and fix a 5/16x18 wood shaft to it...

Anyone got one of those Detroit Lions cues for cheap? I hear they play greaaaaaaat...lol :p

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
jdelcue@emory.e said:
Hey guys,

Weird request...but my girlfriend wants to start getting into pool...
She wants me to buy her a cue -- but she insists on it having a LION on it!

If anyone has anything, or anything comes to mind (or anyone wants to maybe make me one?), please let me know...:D

Thanks,
- Joaquin.

Shouldn't be a problem to find a lion cue dealer. It's the truthful ones that are difficult to locate. :p

Chris

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
There is one suggestion I have for you. Seriously, you could buy a cue for her and make your own decal on a color inkjet printer using the image of your choice. you'll need a cue with a white buttcap.

Here's a place that sells the paper - some office supply stores do too.

http://www.decalpaper.com/inkjet.html

What you do is print the lion picture you select on the paper, spray over it with polyurethane, let it dry then cut the decal out with an exacto knife. You then soak it in water and slide the decal onto the cue butt. It's better to let the cuemaker prep the butt first (with epoxy) and send them a few decals in case the ink bleeds.

Then they clear coat over it and finish it up. You can put her name on it the same way.

Chris

cuetrip

Rob Hardman Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a solution. Change the title of your thread to:
WANT TO FIND: New girlfriend That wants to learn pool and has decent taste in cues

joeboxer

WIAWSNB
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
jdelcue@emory.e said:
Eh, she's all about lions...no tigers, unfortunately.

Wish Players did make a lion cue...I'd be all over it...

Right now, my only realistic option is to buy the Eliminator Detroit Lions cue (which luckily doesnt say "Detroit" on it) and fix a 5/16x18 wood shaft to it...

Anyone got one of those Detroit Lions cues for cheap? I hear they play greaaaaaaat...lol :p

another option you have is to buy any cue with a plain forearm, any color you want, and get a local artist to airbrush a lion on it for you. its been done on cues before. just like its done on cars.
it shouldnt be to hard to find an artist to do this with a little research.
try a tattoo shop artist.
good luck

Pugh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How about the the SE predator. I think it was like SE8 or something that was designed by longoni. It has what looks to be a mountain lion in the wrap area.

gforces1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Matching case

jdelcue@emory.e said:
Hey guys,

Weird request...but my girlfriend wants to start getting into pool...
She wants me to buy her a cue -- but she insists on it having a LION on it!

If anyone has anything, or anything comes to mind (or anyone wants to maybe make me one?), please let me know...:D

Thanks,
- Joaquin.

By chance are you going to need a matching case with the name "DeLis"?

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Lion

joeboxer said:
another option you have is to buy any cue with a plain forearm, any color you want, and get a local artist to airbrush a lion on it for you. its been done on cues before. just like its done on cars.
it shouldnt be to hard to find an artist to do this with a little research.
try a tattoo shop artist.
good luck
I have just the tattoo artist for you in Miami Beach. I have a ton of his art on me and he paints also. A custom t-shirt artist would be a lot cheaper though.

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Chris, thanks for the decal idea! And joeboxer and Doc, thanks for the custom tattoo & custom t-shirt company idea! And the rest of you...a million thanks for your wit and humor. Lol.

I'll get to work comparing pricing.... :cool: