wtb: sporty case

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I guess as long as you started the name calling, it would be ok for me to respond likewise...

I didn't buy the cue dumbass, I got it in trade!

FYI, Yuji Miki was the man Richard Helmstetter went to in 1971 to build cues. The Miki company has been producing cues for over 60 years. Brands such as: Adam, Helmstetter, Stambolini, Mali, Brunswick, Buffalo etc. It wasn't until his exclusive contract with Helmstetter ended in 1994, that along with his son (Kazunori or Kaz) he began producing Mezz cues. The Kaiser brand comes from one of his former companies Competition Sports/Adams. It is my understanding that the Miki company is also making high-end blanks for many other American cuemakers. IMHO the Miki company has and makes the very best production cues on the market...bar none.
However, since I'm not into production cues...it is unlikely I will ever own one unless I take it in trade. Then I will sell it!

It would seem your knowledge of cues is very limited...maybe you should just keep your mouth shut! Stick with your cheap imported cases. It would seem you know alot about cheap cases!

You know, everyone has the right to make an ass out of themselves, but you are now abusing the privilege. It's time you ended your tirade and quit clogging other peoples threads with your bulls**t!

Lol. I see. So made in Japan doesn't violate your Buy American rhetoric? So basically you are telling everyone that the cues which were made by Mezz are better than all other production cues? Better than Schon? Better than McDermott? Better than Viking? Better than Huebler?

Wow that's pretty impressive. Which makes me wonder why you felt you had to crap all over the other thread with you BUY AMERICAN statements in big letters.

And I am probably off base here as well, I can't really trust anything I think I know since finding out that KC Cues are made in America in Fremont. But isn't or wasn't Competition Sports owned by David Forman and Donald Spektar. (I am super hazy on this as we never did any business together and I am really reaching on the memory banks)? I don't remember Kaz Miki mentioning that his father owned or has any ownership in that company.

I will have to ask him about that when I see him next. I definitely don't like to debate anyone without the proper knowledge.

Look I don't care how you got the cue. If you traded for it then you bought it. I only care that you got in my face about buying American while publicly proclaiming that an Asian jump break cue is the best you ever used and now that you are claiming an Asian company is making the best production cues on the planet "bar none" as you said.

So it seems to me that you telling your fellow Americans to buy what you feel are inferior cues is a bit strange at best. Seems like you can't really make up your mind what you really think.

And I do know a lot about cheap cases. And a lot about mid-range cases, and a lot about expensive cases. What do you know about any of them?

Feel free to elaborate on case history. If you need some help you can look up a thread I posted a while back on it. Feel free to educate me on the parts I got wrong. I am sure that you want to be a contributing memeber of this community and help everyone to have accurate knowledge right?

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
i hate you john ! L.O.L HAHAHA

I JUST BOUGHT A CASE FROM YOU AND YOU COME UP WITH ANOTHER BRILLIANT DESIGN.

SIGH!

I JUST WISH I COULD BUY THIS CASE AGAIN BUT NOT NOW OR MY WIFE WILL THROW MY CUES OUTSIDE THE TERRACE :p

WHOEVER GETTING THIS CASE IS REALLY LUCKY , GREAT PRICE AND DEFINITELY A GREAT CASE TO BE TREASURED.

IF ONLY I HAVE THE EXTRA CASH RIGHT NOW THIS CASE IS GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES.

LOL - My wife has said the same thing. I am not allowed to buy another case or trade for one until we are caught up. In fact she has asked me to save the dusting feels and sell off some of the case collection.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
You know, everyone has the right to make an ass out of themselves, but you are now abusing the privilege. It's time you ended your tirade and quit clogging other peoples threads with your bulls**t!

Oh pardon me, I didn't realize that you were sincerely offering the original poster the case that MonsterMash has said he is going to burn.

I saw it as you stirring the pot unnecessarily with a post that seemed to me to have no other value than to antagonize me.

I am quite the dumbass sometimes when I just flat out miss someone's sincere goodwill gesture.

daigoro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey john! kinda like this case , is it possible to change the top cover just like you make those leather case?

its something like it will not be attached to the zipper. its like a j. flower top. something like that.

sorry for the info, im not that good in explaining cases. but i know if its good especially of ots comong from you.:thumbup:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
hey john! kinda like this case , is it possible to change the top cover just like you make those leather case?

its something like it will not be attached to the zipper. its like a j. flower top. something like that.

sorry for the info, im not that good in explaining cases. but i know if its good especially of ots comong from you.:thumbup:

We can do the case with any kind of lid you prefer. I don't want to change this one since the case is already done but we can certainly build another one.