www.PoolActionTV.com Live The 2014 Smokin Aces Bar Box Open & match updates

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
August 15th - 17th PoolActionTV brings you LIVE: The Smokin Aces Bar Box Open. 16 players, $2,000 entry $32,000 in prizes and $20,000 going to the winner. www.PoolActionTV.com

The Smokin Aces Bar Box Open 9-Ball race to 21 is a true double elimination. Check out that lineup of players, there will be some awesome pairings coming from this pack of warriors. This is a PPV event at only $24.95 for multiple days and countless hours of battle. Premium members be sure to check your E-mail for special pricing and event links.

Roster_zps340f631a.jpg

PPVButtons_zps1d50d94b.jpg

Any questions or concerns about purchasing and/or accessing the stream & chat should contact helpdeskpatv@gmail.com, or PM (Private Message) Helpdesk_patv or myself (Dopc) in the stream chat located here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Bigtruck. To use chat during the PPV event, simply login to Ustream, hover your mouse over the chat area and click the "Pop-Out" icon to put chat in its own window. Once that is done simply follow the instructions to access the PPV content you've purchased. Premium members should check their E-mail for premium pricing and event links.

Dopc.

Last edited:

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
We are now live and the player auction is under way.

NyRnRFN.png

If there is a list of what the players went for, I will post a copy here as well.

Dopc.

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
First match on deck

W8DgsCl.png

Dopc.

Edit: SVB wins 21-10

Last edited:

Pfnatic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB playing great putting packages together. Great stream so far !!

Whats with Bergman smoking and drinking during his match on the next table? Does he know this is not league and the first prize is 20,000$ :wink:

SVB 19 to 10 over Rodney. Made ball on break but no shot on 1. He's jumping and cuts it right in. Perfect on 2 and looks to be out.

He got out to hill.
Broke and had shot on 1. Out again. He's just a complete monster. Game is way too easy for him
21 to 10 O V E R.

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
First round of matches are finishing up. Scheduled to resume play tomorrow at 1pm CST, then 4pm CST, then at 7pm CST is the second player auction for the final 8 followed by a round after that if I'm not mistaken.

If there are any bracket updates to post, I will post them here in this thread in the morning. See you all tomorrow.

Dopc

P.S. When I post a match with a photo, I will later go back and edit that post with the score below it.

Edit: Of course there is always the possibility for some late night action, if so I'm sure someone will post about it here.

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1st round winners svb corey d john morra robb saez shane winters alex o warren k and sky w