XXL Billiard Glove

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any place out there where I can get an XL and perhaps even a XXL glove? I cant seem to find any place that sells XXL.

Thought I would check with the good folks on here as most of the time an answer is found on AZB.

r/DCP

tatcat2000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
with XL hands I tried a ton, finally settled on L/XL Predator. by far and away best fit.

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without trying to sound "pitchy", the new Viking Billiard Glove is VERY forgiving in size. We brought in all of the most popular glove brands and decided that we should try to make a better one. From the no-Snag velcro to the pad not being attached to the seem so that the glove conforms better to the hand, we worked with a major sporting glove manufacturer to deliver a better choice for players... The lycra construction and slotted entrance make this glove nearly one size fits all.
http://www.vikingcue.com/viking-performance-billiard-glove/

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
VikingCueMfg...First and foremost...if you want to market to poolplayers, you might at least have someone model the glove that knows how to make a professional looking bridge (your picture is terrible). 2nd, while as a player and instructor, I appreciate your attempts to make and sell a better glove product, there is no way that one glove can cover all sizes from small to XXL. You would need a minimum of 2 different sizes.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Without trying to sound "pitchy", the new Viking Billiard Glove is VERY forgiving in size. We brought in all of the most popular glove brands and decided that we should try to make a better one. From the no-Snag velcro to the pad not being attached to the seem so that the glove conforms better to the hand, we worked with a major sporting glove manufacturer to deliver a better choice for players... The lycra construction and slotted entrance make this glove nearly one size fits all.
http://www.vikingcue.com/viking-performance-billiard-glove/

Last edited:

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the feedback Scott! I did, in fact, forget to mention sizing on the glove. When I said nearly "one size" I should have mentioned that it does not only come in one size. It does indeed come in two sizes and also true left and right handed.

We have gotten plenty of feedback about the bridge in the photo... we are working on different images to use. We chose to show more of the glove and fit and unfortunately, that tends to put the hand in an unnatural bridge position.

Have a great day!

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the feedback Scott! I did, in fact, forget to mention sizing on the glove. When I said nearly "one size" I should have mentioned that it does not only come in one size. It does indeed come in two sizes and also true left and right handed.

We have gotten plenty of feedback about the bridge in the photo... we are working on different images to use. We chose to show more of the glove and fit and unfortunately, that tends to put the hand in an unnatural bridge position.

Have a great day!

Get out of here with all that niceness and positivity. You're supposed to respond sarcastically and make it political. You're not from around here, are you? Typical liberal.

See what I did there? That's how it's done!

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
...and I thought I had big hands. I like the Kamui XL, though it would be just perfect if it was a little bigger. A bit tight around the thumb, index and middle finger area, but not bothersome when playing. I had previously bought the one-size-fits-all Molinari and it cut off circulation. I made it a decent backup glove by cutting 3/4 up the pinkie side seam with scissors. The remaining 1/2 inch or so of seam has surprisingly held up excellently through quite a few hours of play.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
with XL hands I tried a ton, finally settled on L/XL Predator. by far and away best fit.

I also use Predator XL but my fingers are long.
The fingers on the predator glove are too short for me.
Tried cutting the finger tip off them but then they were too flimsy.
I like the XL Kamui, although they definitely are small for XL.
However I leave them stretching over night and it makes a load of difference.
The Molinari are simply too small. They're not even medium.
And the whole one size fits all is a turn off.

My ideal glove is a true XL with closed fingers.
Don't like these cut-offs that everyone is making now a days.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I seldom try to detract when someone is trying to sell a useful product but I have to agree with you Scott. That may be the worst loop bridge I have ever seen. Lol

JoeyA

VikingCueMfg...First and foremost...if you want to market to poolplayers, you might at least have someone model the glove that knows how to make a professional looking bridge (your picture is terrible). 2nd, while as a player and instructor, I appreciate your attempts to make and sell a better glove product, there is no way that one glove can cover all sizes from small to XXL. You would need a minimum of 2 different sizes.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Obviously, you must be a Trump supporter....

Is that how it works?

JoeyA

Get out of here with all that niceness and positivity. You're supposed to respond sarcastically and make it political. You're not from around here, are you? Typical liberal.

See what I did there? That's how it's done!

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm definitely going to try one of the Viking gloves.

Thanks for telling us. Had no idea.