XXX Shotmaker Contest ($150 giveaway!)

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BVal said:
Man I thought the deadline was the 12th. I hope I can get it done by Thursday night. I will do my best.

BVal
One more day to go, looking forward to your video!:)

Thank you.

Richard

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Louis Ulrich,
Congratulation! You have won the contest, and is the official Az XXX Shotmaker for May 2007.:)
Could you please kindly contact me at xtremebilliard@yahoo.com.
I am not sure why, but I cannot check my private message nor send any out.
I would like to offer a X Breaker cap to all those who have participated, thank you very much. Please email me your address.
Below is a picture of the cap.
Thank you.
Regards,
Richard

Attachments

• capAZ.jpg
    capAZ.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 196

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am also thinking about doing this once a month, what do you think?
Thank you.
Richard

Louis Ulrich

Thanks

Thank you very much for putting on the contest. It was a lot of fun and cool to see what other members came up with. Can't wait to try out the new jump stick!

Thanks again! :)

Louis

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Louis Ulrich said:
Thank you very much for putting on the contest. It was a lot of fun and cool to see what other members came up with. Can't wait to try out the new jump stick!

Thanks again! :)

Louis

Wow!!!

Congrats Louie!!!

jes_playin

Needs the 2 out
Silver Member
Congrats Louie! That was a nice shot...if this contest happens again though, try not to make me look so bad :p

Thanks go to you Richard for offering the hat. You now have mail! :)

MichaelKendall

Pool Addict
Silver Member
This was a fun little contest I would love to see you keep doing this...And I would also like to see others come up with similar ideas.

Thanks Again,

Michael Kendall

mirdavanfe

seasoned beginner
Silver Member
X Breaker said:
Louis Ulrich,
Congratulation! You have won the contest, and is the official Az XXX Shotmaker for May 2007.:)
Could you please kindly contact me at xtremebilliard@yahoo.com.
I am not sure why, but I cannot check my private message nor send any out.
I would like to offer a X Breaker cap to all those who have participated, thank you very much. Please email me your address.
Below is a picture of the cap.
Thank you.
Regards,
Richard

i guess it's the thin cut shot that got him the win,the time i saw it i knew it was a sure winner,that shot takes the biscuit:eek:

louis,how many tries before success??

what cloth do you use?

Louis Ulrich

mirdavanfe said:
i guess it's the thin cut shot that got him the win,the time i saw it i knew it was a sure winner,that shot takes the biscuit:eek:

louis,how many tries before success??

what cloth do you use?
The thin cut took 6 takes. I made it on a previous shot but it just trickled in and didn't look that good so I did it again. I actually hit the jump shot on the first attempt which shocked the hell out of me 'cause it's tough to keep the balls from flying off the table at that distance.

The cloth was that slow nappy crap. I put it on to practice for the IPT qualifiers. I can't stand it and wouldn't put it on again. Worsted cloth imo allows players the best control of whitey and truly brings out the beauty of the game.

Big C

Deep in the heart of TX.
Silver Member
Just an observation.

Amyone notice the cracked slab in the behind the back jump shot?:eek: There's no way that table is level. I bet running a rack on that table would be a good series of trick-shots. I once saw that same thin cut shot made in person by Belinda Calhoun at Eric's back in 1988. It's always a stunner when someone pulls it off.

Louis Ulrich

mirdavanfe said:
louis,are you coming to manilla for the WPC???
Why, you looking for some easy action?? j/k I actually don't know much about that tournament. I was told that it was an invite only. More than likely though, I would probably stick to the US events until I get more tournament seasoned.

Thanks for asking. :)