April 18-20 Smokin Aces $32000 Bar Box Open!!

bigchiefnd

red and black u like that
Silver Member
Hopefully someone can at least provide updates, was really looking forward to this event.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think kicking you out of the chat is worst than the stream being bad.whats going on here?

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a right and wrong way to handle this. What ray is doing is not right. He starts streams out as free all the time. I know it's how he makes his living and he's very good at it. He puts out a great stream 95% of the time. I'm not dissing his streaming abilities, it's in no way his fault the stream is how it is. But the fact that he still charged everyone to watch the stream is what really gets me. This isn't something that just happened out of nowhere, he absolutely knew it was gonna be like this.

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think kicking you out of the chat is worst than the stream being bad.whats going on here?

Yeah he kicks me out and let's sc5, the biggest scumbag to ever hit AZ and stream chats, stay in there and talk shit to people all the time. I'm on major tilt right now. I've stood up for ray and his streams sooooo many times. He's way out of line here.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a right and wrong way to handle this. What ray is doing is not right. He starts streams out as free all the time. I know it's how he makes his living and he's very good at it. He puts out a great stream 95% of the time. I'm not dissing his streaming abilities, it's in no way his fault the stream is how it is. But the fact that he still charged everyone to watch the stream is what really gets me. This isn't something that just happened out of nowhere, he absolutely knew it was gonna be like this.

he said he knew it would be like this.after we bought it and logged on.not good.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks like it might have crashed.been off over 5 min and counting.last time,it really suks.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ther is no excuse for what ray did.as of now he has not come on and offered to refund those who want a refund. sad,really sad

Last edited:

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad I read here first. I was ready to drop the dough for the show.

My 25 will go toward filling plastic easter eggs now! :D

Gary

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
From what I was told he would give refund if wanted he's also offering a rebroadcast in hd also just so everyone knows it has been working fine now :thumbup:

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
ther is no excuse for what ray did.as of now he has not come on and offered to refund those who want a refund. sad,really sad

If you'd bother to be in the chat (instead of saying Ray should come here) you will see that Ray offered refunds to anyone that wants it

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you'd bother to be in the chat (instead of saying Ray should come here) you will see that Ray offered refunds to anyone that wants it

he could have said it on the stream,right.however thanks for your concern.

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
Bandwidth restrictions:

Attn: Pay-Per-View purchasers

It is unfortunate this events stream has turned out the way it has. Yes there was a history of poor bandwidth at this event. Knowing that, Ray has a backup mobile connection that is fast enough to stream an HD feed should that need arise (and it did at the Derby, that was streamed from the mobile connection with excellent results).

Now he's in a town that is in a power struggle with its Internet Service Providers limiting the upload speed of all Internet connections in the area (I don't know all the politics involved with this issue). So, Ray whips out his phone to stream from it, only to discover (surprise) that his mobile connections upload is also reduced (or capped) to the same low speed that is provided at the event.

So, here Ray is with hardly enough upload capacity to stream at all. After a bit of configurations, Ray found a decent balance of quality in an attempt at reducing any buffering/rubber banding issues. It's not a perfect stream, but has been pretty stable for about 30 minutes now. It is certainly watchable.

With all of that said. Bigtruck (Ray,) announced he would later be re-streaming the event from somewhere with enough bandwidth and also providing links to the recordings at a later time. If that was not satisfactory, Bigtruck also offered a refund on purchased content. All you have to do is send an E-mail with the subject:Refund. *Please include your e-mail address you used at the time of purchase.*

Here is the actual post in chat by Bigtruck ( [09:08.58] <~bigtruck> I will rebroadcast this for everyone that wants to join with good bandwidth later. If you don;t want to see it later just email for a refund. )

The show must go on, and on it is. We are live right now showing the Corey Deuel Vs Sky Woodward match and it's currently 17 to 14 favoring Corey in a race to 21. Some awesome pool is being streamed and those who chose to stick around are watching and chatting with excitement. We apologize for any delay or inconveniences any PPV purchasers have encountered.

Dopc.